The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Cupid Stunt
People who don't make their grades, and does it involve people who've taken it as their insurance offer?

People who have NTU as their insurance offer cant book accomodation! x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
I hope the fact that being placed on a waiting list for sandby halls means that i can't apply to other residents! My first choice is sandby does any1 reacon that me being placed on a waiting list means that its actually full?:s-smilie:
FranciscaSara
yey! hello neighbour! wat course are you on?

Product Design. You?
Please god tell me you dont play your music wreali loud lol
How do i get myself onto a waiting list?
Reply 364
i ended up just taking a place in norton court, i was so worried that theyd completely run out of accommodation, that i took it while it was there. im quite happy though, £95pw, en suite and only a 20min walk from uni, cannot be that bad! anyone else followed in my footsteps?
TempusV
Has anyone considered that the 'full' accommodation may not actually all be full -- and that this may be part of the errors? Not everyone will be going for accommodation on the first day of opening (or it is very unlikely at least), and it seems unrealistic that such a large amount of halls would be fully booked already. One of my friends who is currently at NTU and is staying at Blenheim registered only two weeks before the start of term.

I'd reccommend people ring up NTU tomorrow who are having issues and see if they really are all fully booked, which I find really almost impossible to believe.

I was thinking this when I was trying to book my room at Peverell...especially as on the 3rd floor only two blocks showed up...I couldn't beieve all of them were grey, also surely they have to reserve some accomodation as they gaurentee it to all first years? I got mine, granted I would have prefered the first floor and got ground, but still, I;m feeling pretty lucky right now as I didn't plan on booking it for a couple of weeks! Maybe someone who is booking online today can tell us if more of them show up in green?
everyone has now been put on to the waiting lists for places until the server is fixed.
My mum called up and they said its completely down and has been disabled, therefore the places are NOT full up and that is an error.
fingers crossed for today!
xo
my mom rang and they said the websites back up again...so is it disabled or working :s-smilie:
Reply 368
Websites working for me, transaction keeps failing though. :frown:
its not working still, it says im on the waiting list for EVERYTHING?
which is deff an error bcos ntu promise everyone a room in their first year
what to do what to do
x
lakey91
Websites working for me, transaction keeps failing though. :frown:

have u only just got accom, or did u have it yday and it still wont let u pay? cuz its starting to anoy me now that i cant pay.
Reply 371
hollie_144
have u only just got accom, or did u have it yday and it still wont let u pay? cuz its starting to anoy me now that i cant pay.

Just got it now.
lakey91
Just got it now.

i cant book now, it says im on the waiting list for everything :frown:
hwo did you manage to book?
x
lakey91
Just got it now.

Let me know if u manage to pay. cuz ive tryed soo many times its stupid! what accom have u got ?
Reply 374
hollie_144
Let me know if u manage to pay. cuz ive tryed soo many times its stupid! what accom have u got ?

Room 123, Sandby Hall
Don't even know if its a good room, I just saw it was available and clicked it quickly lol.
Reply 375
this is an absolute p**5 take!! has anybody got through to speak to a real person rather than just a voicemail machine?
the only time ive got through (well thought i did) i was aksed for my mailbox number, and i havent got 1 :frown:
.... does it say for u that the only accomodation left is at meridian court or the maltings?
cheers
spiral518
this is an absolute p**5 take!! has anybody got through to speak to a real person rather than just a voicemail machine?
the only time ive got through (well thought i did) i was aksed for my mailbox number, and i havent got 1 :frown:
.... does it say for u that the only accomodation left is at meridian court or the maltings?
cheers

its a complete piss take.
its telling me everything is avaliable but then says im on the waiting list...for every single one
im fed up and pissed of and this is ******* ridiculous
x
lakey91
Room 123, Sandby Hall
Don't even know if its a good room, I just saw it was available and clicked it quickly lol.

thats what i did yday. i dont even remember when my room is apart from on the 2nd floor.

maybe its something to do with sandby then, cuz thats 3 of us that have had trouble paying there.
Reply 378
on mine if you click on book now for sanby it takes u all the way to choosing your room but then decides there isnt any rooms left :s-smilie:
Reply 379
Sometimes it comes up with Sandby aswell, however different rooms are available each time, its all a bit confusing! I'm still waiting for gill street though hope there are places left! Me and my friend have been ringing since half 8 but just keep getting through to the mailbox number aswell argh!!

Latest

Trending

Trending