The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It doesn't sound like you're overcrowding him. Upgrade him..i.e. dump him, find someone better who'll be like that with you regardless of who is around.
Reply 41
Lol he sounds like a legend.
Reply 42
I don't get why people are presuming she's being clingy and possessive, he asked her to ring him? If he knew he would be with his friends why ask her to ring!
Reply 43
Ugh, boys are so like this. Ignore it, and go out with your friends / have something interesting to do when he's playing Pro-Evo. Next time, if he asks you to call and you realise that he's at a mate's house, end the conversation very quickly and ask him to call you later when he leaves. Don't get whiney about it because he'll hate that, but don't pander to him being a dick about a stupid game.
Jen962
I don't get why people are presuming she's being clingy and possessive, he asked her to ring him? If he knew he would be with his friends why ask her to ring!

Your assuming he knew. Chances are he planned to go home after football but a mate asked him to come round. She got unlucky that he was playing when she called.
Reply 45
WokSz
They were kidding...

See, I thought that at first, but it seemed weird for so many people to make the same joke that was only mildly amusing in the first place. If they were all kidding then I accept that I look stupid :P
Reply 46
Solecism
See, I thought that at first, but it seemed weird for so many people to make the same joke that was only mildly amusing in the first place. If they were all kidding then I accept that I look stupid :P

Now that I see how many people made that comment, I feel like the stupid one!
Reply 47
WokSz
Now that I see how many people made that comment, I feel like the stupid one!

Well, I think some of them were joking... let us consider ourselves united in stupidity :smile:
Reply 48
Solecism
Well, I think some of them were joking... let us consider ourselves united in stupidity :smile:

Will do :smile:.
Reply 49
sounds like he's too faced, one face is for the girls the other is for his mates
Reply 50
Lol I love how all the males and females have taken complete opposite opinions on this thread. The females are like 'That is so unfair, he's nasty' while the males are like 'Football > Girlfriends'

I think I have to side with the males of this thread :wink:
FormerlyFrisbeeFan
You seem to forget that he was the one who asked her to ring at that time; to ignore her when she did was just plain rude of him.

You seem to assume he knew he would be at his friends house playing a game. It seems more likely that he expected to go home after football but instead got invited to his friends house and went to play a few games. She was unfortunate that she called when he was playing. The only thing he has done wrong is be rude when she said he would call again later. Although he most likely said that as he was concentrating on his game and not what he was saying.
Reply 52
Papo1489
sounds like he's too faced, one face is for the girls the other is for his mates

All guys are like that. Dare I say, girls too!
seriously, it's a man thing. He probably thinks his mates will take the piss (and find it rather weird) that he's all over his girlfriend in front of them.
Just count yourself lucky that he doesn't mind being seen with you around his mates, unlike my boyfriend! ¬_¬ haha
Just give him his space and you'll both be fine :smile:
Reply 54
WokSz
All guys are like that. Dare I say, girls too!

very true, well there might be a small minority that isn't though
Anonymous
Tell me about it! He plays it too much and it feels like he puts me to one side. I even asked him when I was at his once if he wants to play it with me and he laughed at me and said it'll be **** because I don't know anything about football and picking the right players and that I'll be crap at it. Upset me a bit but I'm just trying to show him he can have fun with me as well and not just with his friends.

pffft you sure he's that great? :confused:
i can understand that sometimes when in group situation he would feel less couply and act more like one of the lads but that sounds really rude

I got to play left for dead, gears of war 2 and halo when i asked
Reply 56
Just ignore him. If he wants you, he'll return.

Latest

Trending

Trending