The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

pepula
I guess your right, we can't change it and I am most definitely not considering surgery on my breasts/ Im just hoping in the future contraceptive pill might help!

It made me go up a whole cup size :smile: good times!
Reply 21
Most of the girl I liked have pretty small boobs and I don't find the ones with bigger ones more attractive. Am I odd?

PS: There is a way to get bigger boobs naturally, get PREGNANT! Problem solved but more problem raise(punt).
With the word 'boobs' three times in the title I was expecting more, oh well.:frown:
Reply 23
Any more than a handful/mouthful is a waste!

When will people learn? :no:
Reply 24
Get fat, it'll make em bigger.
If your bf has a probblem with your breasts, kick him. It shouldnt matter, even if he says i like bigger ones, your his gf, he should love you the way you are =) Natural beauty is the best, why turn a part of your body into something which is not natural beauty??
Reply 26
</Tom>
Post pics

:shot: gosh... boys will b boys
Reply 27
rscully
Good things come in small packages.

I disagree. Give me 7 inches over 3 inches any day.

rscully
Seriously, 32a is much better than 36d!

Mine are 36DD and i get a lot more people looking at my boobs than my A/B cup friends do.

Personal choice. I think curvy boobs are much more womanly, and you don't have to be fat to have a nice shape.
Reply 28
snail_87
Mine are 36DD and i get a lot more people looking at my boobs than my A/B cup friends do.

Depends if you like staring, I guess.
I have one boob bigger than the other too T_T the difference is rely big, it's rely hard to get a bra and I'm NOT over exaggerating because my best friend thought I was and when I tried on a dress that made it obvious she was taken aback. The bras I have are a 30G but, one boob is so much smaller than the other. I hate it so much.
Reply 30
rscully
Depends if you like staring, I guess.

No i don't like staring at all. It's bloody rude. My point was, bigger boobs tend to get more attention.
Reply 31
snail_87
No i don't like staring at all. It's bloody rude. My point was, bigger boobs tend to get more attention.

Don't make them better. Like you say, it's personal opinion.
Reply 32
snail_87

Personal choice. I think curvy boobs are much more womanly, and you don't have to be fat to have a nice shape.

My bad for not being womanly enough :rolleyes:

Do you really want the attention from the men who just stare at your boobs? I sure wouldn't.

Oh, and since when should 'boobs' define how womanly someone is?
Viper9201
bigger is only better to a certain point anyways.

Two certain points, surely?
snail_87

Ditto. I'm a 32DD and have never been short of attention, or have guys saying 'omg more than a handful is too much'.
Agree with the womanly thing as well, and it also makes tops look better imo. :smile:
Reply 35
lella_m

Do you really want the attention from the men who just stare at your boobs? I sure wouldn't.

Well with boobs normally come nice arse and hips, so its all pretty much in the womanly package.

I'm sure you are womanly enough with what you have. Sensitive.
Reply 36
Anonymous
Ditto. I'm a 32DD and have never been short of attention, or have guys saying 'omg more than a handful is too much'.
Agree with the womanly thing as well, and it also makes tops look better imo. :smile:

Nothing against big breasts! They're just a waste, a good waste, but a waste nonetheless!

I have big hands anyway...
Reply 37
lella_m

1. Oh for goodness sake. I was replying to the other guy. If you've got small boobs are happy with them, then great. Well done.

2. No i don't want the attention of men who stare at my boobs, as i said in an earlier post, i hate it- it's bloody rude, most of them are creeps.

3. Boobs = woman. They are a fundamental feature of being female. So yes, they do define you as a woman. As for size, they can be too small or too big. But they are most definitely womanly. As someone else said, they make tops look better, and they give you shape and curves, which in my opinion, is more attractive.
Colonel Brusnahan
Nothing against big breasts! They're just a waste, a good waste, but a waste nonetheless!

I have big hands anyway...

Lol to be honest i've only ever heard that 'more than a handful is too much' on TSR. :p:
Pics or it didn't happen.... :smile:
Seriously, More than a handful is a waste..

Latest