The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 1
Im going to do accounting and finance in hopefully. I havent even done my accommodation yet but should do either the standard premium one or campus en-suite as my first choice.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
I've got an aoffer for accounting and finance, but to start in 2010. Doubt if i'll end up going though, as i now have a full time job in an accountancy firm training to be a accountancy technician
bkishan2
I spoke to you on here before didnt i. ah fair nuff, u don't really need a degree to be an accountant so i suppose theres no point gettin into debt for no reason

Yes you did buddy :smile: Still haven't decided though yet, Uni would be a good laugh though, and a wicked experience. You decided whether you're sticking with Bus Management?
Reply 4
I am doing Business and Managment in September - anyone else?
Reply 5
Hi, everybody

I applied to Accounting and finance in UEA and now I got my result for my course in Into, but my business grade is not enough for second year, I wonder if I still have any chance to study in UEA next year. Can you give me some advices, please. Thank you, every body

This is my grade:

Introduction to Business 41.60
Introduction to Financial & Management Accounting 62.50
Developing Business Skills 64.15
Organisational Behaviour 71.50
Economics for Business 52.80
Information Systems 58.50
Final mark 58.51
English (IELTS equivalent) Grade 6.5
Reply 6
rai154
Hi, everybody

I applied to Accounting and finance in UEA and now I got my result for my course in Into, but my business grade is not enough for second year, I wonder if I still have any chance to study in UEA next year. Can you give me some advices, please. Thank you, every body

This is my grade:

Introduction to Business 41.60
Introduction to Financial & Management Accounting 62.50
Developing Business Skills 64.15
Organisational Behaviour 71.50
Economics for Business 52.80
Information Systems 58.50
Final mark 58.51
English (IELTS equivalent) Grade 6.5
I thought you just needed 40%? How do you have your marks already?
Reply 7
bfbf
I thought you just needed 40%? How do you have your marks already?

You do just need 40%. Into Students might be different. Marks come out pretty early, 2nd years results should be coming out next week or so :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending