The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6300
3-1 :facepalm2:
Reply 6301
3-2 :confused:
Wtf 3-2, wish i could find this game, sounds like a scorcher. Will highlights be on the league show tonight?
Reply 6303
I think this will be the final score :mad:
Reply 6304
miki_da_magpie
Wtf 3-2, wish i could find this game, sounds like a scorcher. Will highlights be on the league show tonight?

Highlights at 11:15 on the league cup show on BBC 1
Reply 6305
Jonas and Vuckic on pls
Jonas should come on
Reply 6307
3-3
Reply 6308
We're playing crap tbh :colonhash:
Reply 6309
Nile Rangers performance has been :facepalm: tbh
4-3.
Reply 6311
Hang on for 6 minutes + ET and we're through :biggrin:. Guthries having a blinder
Reply 6312
Shola and Jonas injured :frown:
We were pretty **** by the sounds of it today. And looks like a few injuries to boot :frown:. Hope they arent as bad as jonas made out it was. We're through. But lets hope that the young guns improve on this performance. Krul had a bit of a shocker, or is it that he was just unbelievably on form the last few times weve seen him?
Nice to see Guthrie achieving his potential, and Nolan is finally finding some form back :smile: as is Shola :biggrin:
miki_da_magpie
We were pretty **** by the sounds of it today. And looks like a few injuries to boot :frown:. Hope they arent as bad as jonas made out it was. We're through. But lets hope that the young guns improve on this performance. Krul had a bit of a shocker, or is it that he was just unbelievably on form the last few times weve seen him?
Nice to see Guthrie achieving his potential, and Nolan is finally finding some form back :smile: as is Shola :biggrin:

were u listenin on ustream as well, thought i recognised your name! I hope gutirriez isnt injured
rushhour72
were u listenin on ustream as well, thought i recognised your name! I hope gutirriez isnt injured

Yea i was, but i wasnt involved in the chat :tongue:. So much ******** goes on in those :p:
Reply 6316
Gareth Bale close to signing on loan apparently :smile:. Bolton want Nolan back :sad: He's coming into his own at this level :frown:
yeah don't want to see nolan go. lets hope it doesnt go through.
So...some game last night, eh?

:biggrin:
New Third Kit I ******* love it

Latest