Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

This thread is epically funny
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
do you think the person I am sharing with will let me have sexy time?
Reply 22
Clicked on this thread by mistake, but twin rooms? Hahahaha, thats terrible. Poor you.
Smell23
Clicked on this thread by mistake, but twin rooms? Hahahaha, thats terrible. Poor you.

I think it will be fun
Reply 24
Well then, that's great.

I couldn't deal with the lack of privacy and how awkward it would be to have my boyfriend stay over.
jayshah31
Thank you for ruining the fun :rant:

I joke, of course. But I do a have question about another hall that I wonder if you can answer (may possible apply to Gabor too):

I've been given a twin room in Falmouth, space wise, how does a desktop fit into it PC (or is a laptop recommended for twin-rooms)? I mean, legroom and desk size wise. Any info is highly appreciated :biggrin:

Oh man you didn't get Beit? Sorry to hear that! D: Where's Falmouth? Still near I hope :3.

</offtopic>

Oh and can we just terminate the contract before the end of the year? I mean, giving up the room on the 2nd or 3rd term.
gammapulsar
Oh man you didn't get Beit? Sorry to hear that! D: Where's Falmouth? Still near I hope :3.

</offtopic>

Oh and can we just terminate the contract before the end of the year? I mean, giving up the room on the 2nd or 3rd term.

To be honest, I'm actually pretty pleased I got a twin in Falmouth. It's very near and saves me a few thousand pounds in rent :biggrin:

You are liable for rent until the room is re-let, as far as I know.
likasombodie
I think it will be fun

someone pos repped me so got rid of a red gem
:frown:
Reply 28
jennikay
I thought it was the w word in the first place... Imperial students, having sex? Unlikely. :p:

:pierre:

I'll have you know, it's dead easy to have sex in a double room. You just have to have an arrangement with your roomie, i.e. one of you will leave the room when the other brings a girl back. Worked for me last year. :awesome:
Reply 29
I'm looking forward to being in a twin, I was in a twin en-suite when I went to Germany for a few weeks last summer and it worked fine. And I was talking to my banker and she said that she was in a twin room and that it was good, and she knew people who got twin rooms but their roommate never turned up so they had a massive room for cheap! :O
Reply 30
The idea of having an arrangement with your roommate so that when he brings a girl back you leave and vice-versa is fine. However I get the feeling my roommate would be benefitting from this more than me....
sksflipper
The idea of having an arrangement with your roommate so that when he brings a girl back you leave and vice-versa is fine. However I get the feeling my roommate would be benefitting from this more than me....

same man its because we have small willys
Reply 32
erm i would have said its because of pathological shyness and awkwardness. my dick is fine mate :smile:
Reply 33
XD haha

Latest

Trending

Trending