The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Phone them up...

Have you told your school yet?
Probably best to just start again with a fresh UCAS account :\ (not sure if you need to get the old 1 deleted somehow first?)
Reply 3
Dont panic - friend of mine did it last year, and she told our head of 6th form immediately and they phoned UCAS and got it sorted out in the same day. Tell them ASAP.

DOnt try to create another account, it wont work
Reply 4
phoenix90
Dont panic - friend of mine did it last year, and she told our head of 6th form immediately and they phoned UCAS and got it sorted out in the same day. Tell them ASAP.

DOnt try to create another account, it wont work
You could create another account and just let the other one lie - this happens all the time. However, it is tidier if the school can sort it out as you suggest, so would encourage the OP to talk to whoever is in charge of applications at their school/college.
Reply 5
Minerva
You could create another account and just let the other one lie - this happens all the time. However, it is tidier if the school can sort it out as you suggest, so would encourage the OP to talk to whoever is in charge of applications at their school/college.

Would the OP have to use a different name in their second account? COs my friend tried creating 2 accounts and UCAS kept saying she already has an account therefore cannot make another one
Reply 6
what if you had 2 accounts and made 2 different applications, you'd be in such bad ****
Reply 7
phoenix90
Would the OP have to use a different name in their second account? COs my friend tried creating 2 accounts and UCAS kept saying she already has an account therefore cannot make another one
Try using a different email address?
Reply 8
I did this. Just made a new account with my middle name included.
Reply 9
lol I did the exact same thing on wednesday

Just tell your UCAS coordinator at school about it and they'll fix it, seriously, it's nothing to worry about :smile: I got it fixed within a day lol
I applied as an individual, and I just sweet talked a teacher to give me a reference. However, I had left the school by that point. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Latest

Trending

Trending