The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Eva2
:rolleyes: Been stalking my posts, have you?

Lol dont flatter yourself :smile:

Just been reading through posts and you just keep coming up
Fukn sexy.

Reply 42
Yeah, you're right, thin girls are hot.

But then so are fat girls, tall girls, short girls, white girls, coloured girls... and I'm going to shut up before I start sounding like that really annoying song, seeing as that was not my intention. :o:

OH and also, I just love how as soon as anyone mentions that skinny girls are good to look at, someone just HAS to come along and retaliate in some derogatory way, e.g. "They look like you could snap them". Seriously, if people are going to make comments like that, then surely they should realise that it's absolutely NO different when people make the equivalent comments about 'curvy' girls? Not mentioning any names, jus' sayin'...
Reply 43
thanks.
I like them black girls
I like them white girls
I like them Asian girls
I like them mixed race girls
I like them Spanish girls
I like them Italian girls
I like the French girls
And I like Scandinavian girls
I like them tall girls
I like them short girls
I like them brown hair girls
I like them blonde hair girls
I like them big girls
I like them skinny girls
I like them carrying a little bitty weight girls
This is ridiculous.
HearTheThunder
Ahem.

**** you.

Your ego is so big you think you can decide what every single guy likes? Also, loving the unbelievably superficial nature of your opinions. Congrats on being a ****.

Sigh, whatever floats your boat... Why bother posting about it? Nobody cares
Personally, this looks much healthier than either of those pics in my opinion:

Reply 49
Threepigs
:eek3: Seriously? or are you being nice :s-smilie:

Her legs are ok, Her stomach will do lol. and her tits meh.. nicht gut.

But seriously the picture of the thin girl is sick, I dont want to see the rib cage of a girl tbh ******* horrible, where they from africa?
Reply 50
partoftheweekend

haha thats so good
Reply 51
Isabobble
Yeah, you're right, thin girls are hot.

But then so are fat girls, tall girls, short girls, white girls, coloured girls... and I'm going to shut up before I start sounding like that really annoying song, seeing as that was not my intention. :o:

OH and also, I just love how as soon as anyone mentions that skinny girls are good to look at, someone just HAS to come along and retaliate in some derogatory way, e.g. "They look like you could snap them". Seriously, if people are going to make comments like that, then surely they should realise that it's absolutely NO different when people make the equivalent comments about 'curvy' girls? Not mentioning any names, jus' sayin'...

Wow I wonder who could have made such a derogatory comment about skinny girls :ninja: :rolleyes:
Reply 52
Eva2
Wow I wonder who could have made such a derogatory comment about skinny girls :ninja: :rolleyes:

you're a ******* idiot
Reply 53
truthandtragedy

now that's what I call a woman's body.
Reply 54
robby h7
you're a ******* idiot

aww thanks :smile:
Geek_Pride
Fukn sexy.

LOL.. is this doing it for you, OP?
Reply 56
I am loving all the enraged responses to this thread!
Reply 57
truthandtragedy

That is what I find perfect.

It's 'normal', not bone rack stick thin.
Reply 58
Thin girls are hot. Geez, why is everyone getting so angry over that?!
Yawn. Pretty much every girl will have someone who finds them hot. These threads occur so often I'm surprised there isn't a "fat vs skiny lolololol" sub-forum.

Latest