The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have quite a lot of spots on my back, but it's not that bad, and I don't think it would be classed as (b)acne.
Yeah I used to have that problem. Not Joking, but I got rid of it by scrubbing myself down with Olive oil. Maybe it has to do with denser lipid compounds being dissolved by another lipid..... not sure though
Reply 22
That's disgusting -_-

I complain about my "acne"... I just get red colouring on my skin... nothing else ^_^
I have really bad back acne trying to get it sorted out doctor has given me these tablets and some cream.
no i dont have that.
maybe you should go on the pill, i hear that helps.
Reply 25
Havent had it that bad, but Roaccutane cleared what I had up. Still get the odd one or 2, and my back is scarred to ****, but they are going. Or might do eventually. 2 years later they havent gone as much as hoped though!
you guys have nothing to complain about..
look at what i am dealing with below:
i am currently on roaccutane and it's getting better here you can check the progress over the last 3 weeks

1st week:

2nd week:

3rd week:
Anonymous
snip

and by the way, the cap is just to hold my hair up so you can see everything.. it's not cause i'm gangsta
Reply 28
Nat89
I have quite a lot of spots on my back.

:eek: How many spots?
Reply 29
I used to get quite a few on my shoulder area about four years ago. It wasn't that much but it still made me self conscious so I took some strong meds, and now I get maybe one spot every year.
Reply 30
Anonymous
you guys have nothing to complain about..
look at what i am dealing with below:
i am currently on roaccutane and it's getting better here you can check the progress over the last 3 weeks

1st week:

2nd week:

3rd week:]

**** man!!! at leatst put that shizz in a ******* spoiler. Also, how in the world did u let it get that far without running to the doctor? The moment I saw more than one of those random spots on my face I was already in the dermatologist's ofice.
ddonnyy
**** man!!! at leatst put that shizz in a ******* spoiler. Also, how in the world did u let it get that far without running to the doctor? The moment I saw more than one of those random spots on my face I was already in the dermatologist's ofice.

dude my mum is freakin anti-doctors so she was all like nah just use these products and gave me some gay ass cream which did jack s**t

and i have to live with it. and hell yea i am self conscious as f***, i always have to tell girls we should take it slow if they try to take my shirt off just cause i don't want people to know i've got that f***ing s**t on my back

Latest