The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well that was an anti-climax.. thanks ukebert :dry:
Oh craggy, you'll get in trouble off Mrgd for this. He wanted to make the new thread.
Reply 3
Mrgd will close this. He wanted to make it.
Reply 4
Student2806
Oh craggy, you'll get in trouble off Mrgd for this. He wanted to make the new thread.

Yeh... it was cheeky. But I didn't know! He can bin it if he likes. We might want to change the thread title too...
Reply 5
Delete you post in the other one Craggy, I want it to end on 10k exactly :puppyeyes:

It'll just get merged with eggz, I wouldn't worry about it.
Reply 6
Mrgd: Sorry! :puppyeyes: I didn't know! :blush: I don't mind if you bin it! :creep:
ukebert
Delete you post in the other one Craggy, I want it to end on 10k exactly :puppyeyes:

Um.. your engineering is eroding your maths, ukebert - mine was like post #1004 :tongue:
Craghyrax
But I didn't know!

Fair enough.
Reply 8
Craghyrax
Um.. your engineering is eroding your maths, ukebert - mine was like post #1004 :tongue:

Yeh, I'm asking the others as well :p:

I'll get SG to move them in any case.
Reply 9
*starts sobbing in corner, turns to whisky, resigns as SG and commits suicide*

Thanks Crag :rolleyes:
Reply 10
You could just bin it mrgd :tongue:
Just close it and start a new one if you're that set on doing it yourself.
Saw that you closed the old one *bursts into tears at the end of an era*
Reply 12
I had to :sadnod:

I don't really want to offend Crag :frown:
Reply 13
i entirely detest that the first post in this thread isn't you, m. change it. now.
Mrgd291190

I don't really want to offend Crag :frown:

I only poke my nose back in here once every 6months, so I think you're safe :tongue:
Last night was entirely ukebert's fault because he linked it in Camchat and said 'quick look', and I had no idea about there having been any agreed protocol over the whole thing.
With both Cambridge chat and the Insomniacs Society (which back when I was active, made it to its 7th thread) everybody would dash like crazy to start the new thread :dontknow:

Its really not a big deal (for me)

I've got 1st female SG and possibly SG with the longest term in my cap, so that's enough for the likes of me :biggrin:

And Noemie, stop being horrid :tongue:

edit: another option is to post in here and AAM the thread, asking the mods to alter the date of one of your posts to precede the date/time of mine, which will automatically turn you into the thread start.
I've done it in here before, back when wackysparkle made several different threads for the UNOs and we decided to merge them into one long FAQish/HQ thread...
I usually asked Nefarious for stuff like that, as he was the SG before me, and is handily an Admin
Reply 15
Craghyrax
I only poke my nose back in here once every 6months, so I think you're safe
Last night was entirely ukebert's fault because he linked it in Camchat and said 'quick look', and I had no idea about there having been any agreed protocol over the whole thing.
With both Cambridge chat and the Insomniacs Society (which back when I was active, made it to its 7th thread) everybody would dash like crazy to start the new thread

Its really not a big deal (for me)

I've got 1st female SG and possibly SG with the longest term in my cap, so that's enough for the likes of me :biggrin:

And Noemie, stop being horrid

edit: another option is to post in here and AAM the thread, asking the mods to alter the date of one of your posts to precede the date/time of mine, which will automatically turn you into the thread start.
I've done it in here before, back when wackysparkle made several different threads for the UNOs and we decided to merge them into one long FAQish/HQ thread...
I usually asked Nefarious for stuff like that, as he was the SG before me, and is handily an Admin

Damn you Cambridge lot *shakes fist* :p:

Yeah, I was going to post in there tonight, I had to ask them to merge two threads together a while ago, I can do that but it automatically does it cronologically.

How long have all the SGs gone for anyway? I thought you were the longest but I don't know about the early ones, it's the equivalent of Prehistory these days :frown:
Mrgd291190
Damn you Cambridge lot *shakes fist* :p:

Yeah, I was going to post in there tonight, I had to ask them to merge two threads together a while ago, I can do that but it automatically does it cronologically.

How long have all the SGs gone for anyway? I thought you were the longest but I don't know about the early ones, it's the equivalent of Prehistory these days :frown:

:dontknow: I thought it was in the history...
Can't you merge threads? :eek:
I could merge threads when I was SG!
What's Cambridge got to do with it? :confused: Anyway, perhaps you should be blaming Peterhouse :tongue: After all, myself, ukebert and Agent Smith are/were all Petrean :sly:
I Have A New ******* Phone!!!!! :woo:
Reply 18
cool. what is it?
If TSR had a status option like on Facebook, mine would go along the lines of: "Captain Biggles has failed at life" - I wasn't even here for the 10,000th post!!! Damn it!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending