The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When did you send your app off? What are your predicted grades? When did you get your interview/offer?

I've applied there but heard nothing.
Reply 2
i sent mine of november (the start)

still heard nothng back, probably a rejection coming through though haha
Reply 3
I got an offer for LSOP too. But i can't choose between there and Kings at the moment....
Reply 4
gunner_girl
I got an offer for LSOP too. But i can't choose between there and Kings at the moment....

when did you apply? i still havent heard from neither :s-smilie: .

Did you have interviews for both of them?
Reply 5
gunner_girl

LSOP is better than Kings for Pharmacy. However, Kings is a "big name" University and at least you won't be around Pharmacists 24/7. In the end it depends if you want to get the most out of the course or the University experience as a whole.
Reply 6
ssj786
when did you apply? i still havent heard from neither :s-smilie: .

Did you have interviews for both of them?

I had interview for both, one on Dec 2nd and the other on Dec 9th then got the offers about 2 weeks later.
I'm sure you'll hear back soon.... :smile:
Reply 7
gunner_girl
I had interview for both, one on Dec 2nd and the other on Dec 9th then got the offers about 2 weeks later.

lets hope so :smile:
when did u send your ucas application?
Reply 8
ssj786
lets hope so :smile:
when did u send your ucas application?

It got sent off on 20th of October so that was pretty early i guess.... :smile:
Reply 9
gunner_girl

Hey, well done on your offers! I got an offer from LSOP too, mine was ABB what about you? Still waiting to hear from Kings tho, what did they offer you? :smile:
skgill1
Hey, well done on your offers! I got an offer from LSOP too, mine was ABB what about you? Still waiting to hear from Kings tho, what did they offer you? :smile:

I got ABB from LSOP too, and the same from Kings. Is LSOP your first choice??
Reply 11
gunner_girl
I got ABB from LSOP too, and the same from Kings. Is LSOP your first choice??

Yeh i think it is lol, is your kings offer asking for the A in a specific subject or is it just general?
Reply 12
AWESOME. You got an offer from King's! I'm kind of regretting not putting LSOP... I was just so worried I wouldn't get any offers I went for two backups! xD
skgill1
Yeh i think it is lol, is your kings offer asking for the A in a specific subject or is it just general?

Kings didnt specify which subject i have to get the A in, just a general offer. I'm really stuck choosing between Kings and LSOP. But atm i think i prefer Kings....
Reply 14
i sent my application off on 19th nov. haven't even got an acknowledgment from LSOP yet =/
And i heard Kings pharamcy results were lower then Hertfordshire this year :|.. what is going on?
Reply 15
DrWhoFTW
i sent my application off on 19th nov. haven't even got an acknowledgment from LSOP yet =/
And i heard Kings pharamcy results were lower then Hertfordshire this year :|.. what is going on?

Kings isn't very good for Pharmacy from what I've heard.
Reply 16
i havent heard from LSOP and i sent off mid october =[=[

its a rejection most likely =[
Reply 17
Hey, i have an interview this friday - 3pm.

Anyone else got one then? And also, what questions are likely to be asked?

Thanks x x
Reply 18
sara_86
Hey, i have an interview this friday - 3pm.

Anyone else got one then? And also, what questions are likely to be asked?

Thanks x x

What's your predicted grades, when did you send of your application and when did you recieve a letter about your interview?
Reply 19
I've got an interview on the 26th. Does anyone who's had an interview know what questions they ask?

Latest

Trending

Trending