The Student Room Group

For valentines day... i think i will cook a meal for my girlfriend... should i cook n

should i cook naked for her? is this a turn on ladies?
We have a bit of a falling out this morning.. u may have seen my thread earlier but like.. this wud make up cooking sum nice beef stew mmmmmm and then strawberry tart, and champagne! sounds good yes?

any ideas of romantic things to cook.. i was thinking:

Starter: 3 bean soup
Main: Beef Stew
Desert: Strawberry Tart
Coffee/Biscuits
Drink: Champagne

then sex (H)!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
help guys? what menu :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Beef Stew isn't the most... romantic??? Try something more exotic?
Rest looks good though. :biggrin:
And I dunno about the clothes, depends how you look naked...
Reply 3
Lucible
Beef Stew isn't the most... romantic??? Try something more exotic?
Rest looks good though. :biggrin:
And I dunno about the clothes, depends how you look naked...

i look PRETTY FINE!! naked :wink: I think... lol not got a 6 pack or anything, but she likes to keep naked pic of on her phone so i presume she like the engineeering MACHINARAY!!!
Reply 4
Do you plan to sit there eatting the meal naked as well? I'd be a bit :wtf: to be honest with the whole naked cooking a meal part.
Reply 5
It's impossible to tell how she will feel about the naked thing as we don't know anything about her or your relationship. I think I'd find it pretty funny if I came home to find my boyfriend naked and cooking, although if we'd had an argument I might be more inclined to find it bizarre. Would you eat naked or get dressed before dinner? If the former, would you expect her to eat naked too? What if she didn't want to? Wouldn't it be odd if you were naked and she were fully clothed? Wouldn't you get cold?

It's a cute idea though :smile: I don't personally like the sound of that meal, but I am a fusspot. I'm sure you know what she'll like!
Reply 6
Enchanté
Do you plan to sit there eatting the meal naked as well? I'd be a bit :wtf: to be honest with the whole naked cooking a meal part.

no, just thought like sumtimes u see the whole, just wear a chef hate and socks while cooking, put sum clothes on for eating
Reply 7
i'd say that menu is a bit heavy if you are hoping for sex afterwards! (does sound yum tho). i'd go for a light main course and strawberries & cream to follow as they are light, go with champers and you can feed eacher etc. good luck!
Beef stew on valentines day? :dry:
Keep it light, nobody likes to be bloated during the sexy times :perv:
Reply 9
desertwarrior
no, just thought like sumtimes u see the whole, just wear a chef hate and socks while cooking, put sum clothes on for eating

Ah ok, well..if you think your girlfriend would like it then go for it.
Reply 10
under8ted
i'd say that menu is a bit heavy if you are hoping for sex afterwards! (does sound yum tho). i'd go for a light main course and strawberries & cream to follow as they are light, go with champers and you can feed eacher etc. good luck!

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! I have had an idae... don't bother with the desert... will fatten her up (jokes) ill just serve like a curry, cos like, i think ther pretty cool.. and then! SHe will be in a firey mood for da BEDROOOOOM!
Reply 11
Jelkin
It's impossible to tell how she will feel about the naked thing as we don't know anything about her or your relationship. I think I'd find it pretty funny if I came home to find my boyfriend naked and cooking, although if we'd had an argument I might be more inclined to find it bizarre. Would you eat naked or get dressed before dinner? If the former, would you expect her to eat naked too? What if she didn't want to? Wouldn't it be odd if you were naked and she were fully clothed? Wouldn't you get cold?

It's a cute idea though :smile: I don't personally like the sound of that meal, but I am a fusspot. I'm sure you know what she'll like!

Got to admit i LOL'd at the effort you put into thinking about the question.
Reply 12
and naked... i dont know i would like that.... i think i'd prefer a man to really dress up for the occasion rather than not dress at all :smile:
Reply 13
Current menu.. :
Starter: 3 bean soup with croutons and almonds
Main: Beef curry
Desert: SEX!
2nd desert: More SEX hopefuly!
Reply 14
Spaghetti was always romantic!
Reply 15
sakina101
Spaghetti was always romantic!

i have had a bad experience with spaghetti... it involves getting sauce all over a 19£ shirt, and smashing a plate
1 - cooking naked is a bad idea.
2 - stew is not sexy
3 - heavy food will leave you too stuffed to ****. don't be a fool.

I would go for something light and asian inspired.

starter: Sea bream with ginger and anise on a bed of wilted asian leaves with coriander.

mains: selection of asian stuff: Tepanyaki, duck pancakes, ribs, spring rolls, prawn toast etc.

dessert: something to share. like a chocolate fondue that is a little bit sensual too.
Reply 17
desertwarrior
should i cook naked for her? is this a turn on ladies?
We have a bit of a falling out this morning.. u may have seen my thread earlier but like.. this wud make up cooking sum nice beef stew mmmmmm and then strawberry tart, and champagne! sounds good yes?

any ideas of romantic things to cook.. i was thinking:

Starter: 3 bean soup
Main: Beef Stew
Desert: Strawberry Tart
Coffee/Biscuits
Drink: Champagne

then sex (H)!

I'd personally go for a light salad to start with - something like a chicory, orange, feta and walnut or lime, chilli, ginger and prawn jobby.

Stew is a BAD idea for a romantic meal, go for fish or lean meat instead. I make a mean bream aqua pazza with polenta cakes if you fancy the recipe...

Chocolate dipped strawberries are cliche but a massive win, and go really well with champers too.
Reply 18
lodzinski
1 - cooking naked is a bad idea.
2 - stew is not sexy
3 - heavy food will leave you too stuffed to ****. don't be a fool.

I would go for something light and asian inspired.

starter: Sea bream with ginger and anise on a bed of wilted asian leaves with coriander.

mains: selection of asian stuff: Tepanyaki, duck pancakes, ribs, spring rolls, prawn toast etc.

dessert: something to share. like a chocolate fondue that is a little bit sensual too.

i could make cookies? That wud b cool cos she likes cookiez :biggrin: and then have strawbarries with them!! Thanks :biggrin:
hmm.. not sure about ur main course suggestions.. she is a daughter of a farmer so is very keen on her meat... is allergic to seafood.. maybe like a small portion of curry?
Reply 19
Woolcott
I'd personally go for a light salad to start with - something like a chicory, orange, feta and walnut or lime, chilli, ginger and prawn jobby.

Stew is a BAD idea for a romantic meal, go for fish or lean meat instead. I make a mean bream aqua pazza with polenta cakes if you fancy the recipe...

Chocolate dipped strawberries are cliche but a massive win, and go really well with champers too.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds awsome...... do u mind posting the reciple.. sounds sensual!

Latest

Trending

Trending