The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your tattoo!

Scroll to see replies

getting another 4 more,

^^^ that, my initial on my hand, my star sign on my inner right ankle and a skull on the back of my neck

and no retards they are nor pokemon
Reply 141
Ilora-Danon
Haha, oh dear sorry. I assumed it was coincidence not that someone would actually have a fred perry logo tattooed on them lol. Sorry :o:

lol well its only been the FP emblem since 1952 but the loreal wreath has been around for at least 2500 years, i just nicked the placement form Fred.
zaza2345
Arabic Tattoo Win.

I`v seen countless people with arabic tattoos that do not even make sense :yep:

You mean like this one? Oh dear...

Reply 143
woofums
With your first explanation as to why you had it done i was thinking "I hope she realises its basically exactly where the Fred Perry logo is done"

So i was relieved to see this was intentional! I like it :yy:

haha if i didn't know when i had it done, i would certainly know by now. people actually shout 'OIU FRED PERRY' at me in the street :o:
one time a drunken man chased me cus he was wearing Fred and he thought we should have sex cus 'i was the ambassador for Fred Perry' me and my tattoo have had some good times :wink:
Reply 144
tinktinktinkerbell

getting another 4 more,

^^^ that, my initial on my hand, my star sign on my inner right ankle and a skull on the back of my neck

and no retards they are nor pokemon

Hang on, you have no money for food, or to get the bus to a doctors. Or to clean your clothes more than once a month. But you have enough money for tattoos? Seriously, What the ****?

^^the tramp stamp :smile:

^^you can't see that one so well, but it's a ribbon
hedfunk
Sorry, I try to avoid your threads as I don't want my brain to implode with your spectacular stupidity. Benefits finally come through?

yes thats right
Reply 148
Wow, some of these are terrible.
NW86
Following on in the vein of the cookies! A cookie for anyone who can read mine, and mine is actually in English!

Virgin? :biggrin:

EDIT Virtue....I should learn to read down the page a bit further! haha
Reply 150
Bexxxx
Wow, some of these are terrible.

Understatement of the year! :biggrin:

Some of the people in this thread, what were you thinking :no:
Reply 151
The Procrastinator
Virgin? :biggrin:

EDIT Virtue....I should learn to read down the page a bit further! haha

:lolz: it was funnier before the edit! :biggrin:
Eeeep still trying to decide what I want for mine :smile: gonna have one on my foot/ankle. Something like Amanda Seyfried's "minge" just to make myself laugh ahahha.
hedfunk
Hang on, you have no money for food, or to get the bus to a doctors. Or to clean your clothes more than once a month. But you have enough money for tattoos? Seriously, What the ****?

Looking at the size of her wrist, I'd say she more than has enough money for food. :wink:
Saint

fred perry make women? :colone:

I havn't got it yet, but I put a downpayment on my muhammed tat yesterday
Reply 156
Ludwig Wittgenstein
fred perry make women? :colone:

that face scares me :frown: lol if you actually live in Granthem
NW86
:lolz: it was funnier before the edit! :biggrin:

Ah drat haha :biggrin: I'm sure the last letter was an "N" haha I put two and two together! :biggrin:
Saint
that face scares me :frown: lol if you actually live in Granthem

lol norr, as if I'm going to live in Grantham :|
I live in a village just outside Newark.
Reply 159
Being a student forum, you would think some people would have grasped the ability to be able to read the original post where it says 'Also, if you're anti-tattoo then just gtfo.. there's no need for negativity here.' but that's asking too much isn't it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending