The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2

WOW thanks very much!!, the people should post revision notes for C2 here!!:biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 3
Hi,

I was just wondering what everyones' opinions are on the paper we are going to get in june?

Having looked at the examiner's report I'm gettin mixed feelings about it. Although, for 80 UMS you needed for 54 RAW marks or am i reading it wrongly?

Anyways what's everyones' opinions??? :smile:

For the report click the link: :yes:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=82228&d=1268503915
Reply 4
It all depends on the paper and how everybody does, It's not possible predicting grade boundaries. That's for the January 2010 paper.
Reply 5
I don't understand, how could anyone possibly know ?? and the report is for januarys paper, which will be different to the one for june, so there will be slightly different grade boundaries...
Reply 6
i think the format of the paper will be as difficult as the C1 and S1:s-smilie:
Reply 7
Yep, agreed. It will be similar to that of S1/C1 in that they will throw in a few pesky questions which require you to think. It's not going to be that similar repeating pattern that you see in the Past Papers.
Reply 8
You are not very clever. I wonder why people post such strange things.

DO you think edexcel say....last one was easy, this will be hard, that one was too easy, they are due a hard one?

Honestly...you believe they go for that?
Reply 9
You really are thick aren't you OP.

It's an exam they are not supposed to tell you the level of difficulty of the paper, otherwise would it really be a test ? They don't follow a particular pattern as in hard, easy, very easy etc. Basically all the questions set on the paper will follow the specification, it's your duty to look up the spec beforehand. So I personally believe there's no such thing as a very hard paper because they will only test you anything within the topic you need to know, the questions may just follow a different format, they can't be testing the same type of questions year in year out otherwise everyone will master them and get very good grades.
C1 was hard, S1 was hard, i'm dreading C2 :frown:
uer23
Yep, agreed. It will be similar to that of S1/C1 in that they will throw in a few pesky questions which require you to think. It's not going to be that similar repeating pattern that you see in the Past Papers.

and M1 was very hard aswell urghhhhh
Reply 12
Alex22Spurs

This! :yep:
Reply 13
Alex22Spurs

Yep :|
Reply 14
does anyone have any predictions of things that havent come up in a while?? althought it's going to have a few differet things that we havent seen before.
lol that was for the jan exam. Instead of trying to predict how easy or hard the exam will be we need to make sure we know have good exam technique as well as knowing the content and getting high grades in the past papers. If you can do well in the jan exam which was said to be difficult then the exam after half term should be fine.
Reply 16
Will be easy because C2 is easy...
best way to practice is just to do solomon papers, they are generally the hardest questions that they are going to give you in the exam
Reply 18
Alex22Spurs

Ugh. Story of my life :|
Reply 19
Alex22Spurs

:youbetcha:

Replace S1 with M1 was *@!£%*~!! hard

Latest

Trending

Trending