Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hot

Cheryl Cole: overated or not
NeedToAskAMod
NOT HOT :mad:

Ok shes average :o:

Ok maybe slightly above average :wink:

This is my opinion. I really don't find her attractive. I like my girls natural. :wink:
Reply 62
there is no denying the fact that she is incredibly stunning. she has a very unique look which makes her look very different from your average chav on the street. she is so pretty and the fact that she comes across on tv as a nice person makes her seem more attractive. but is it natural? no..... she has spent thousands on her look from veneers for her teeth, dimple enhancements, lip plumping, eye brows done, hair extensions, make up artist, fake eyelashes, stylists, personal trainers... and if you spend that much effort on the way you look anyone can look that good. why is it that you never see her without make up on. because even she knows that without it she is average and would be unrecognisable. a lot of celebs go out without make up on and feel confident without make up but you will never see her without it. what annoys me about her is the fact that so many young girls think that she is this natural beauty when she is not and feel envious of her looks and feel unhappy about the way they look as a result.

read this and see how much it really costs to look that good.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty/article-1230682/Cheryls-fake-factor-How-Mrs-Cole-plug-shampoo-hair-isnt-own.html
She's definitely among the examples of beautiful women I point out at every opportunity, she has pretty facial features and a lovely smile. The topic does not discuss talent, I must say. She has good looks, which is undoubted imo.
Also, I like her styling in her videos - particularly 3 Words she has the type of elegant beauty that I find very charming, she has a distinctive style in a very peculiar but not lady gagish way. I am not acquainted with her personality, but as the focus of the discussion is whether she's hot, I'd certainly vote yes :smile:
Edit: Fake or not, the result is good ^^
Reply 64
she's HOT but Beyonce and Megan Fox are just above her in my list.
I think she's gorgeous. I'd kill for her dimples! :o:
Wow either 29% who voted not are all girls or are guys who are either gay or are ugly and fat.
alexs2602
This is my opinion. I really don't find her attractive. I like my girls natural. :wink:

Straight from the moss pit i reckon :smile:
darknessbehold
Straight from the moss pit i reckon :smile:

What on earth do you mean by that? Is it so bad that I don't want a plastic orange bimbo with fake everything who can barely string a sentence together? And that I'd rather go out with a girl with natural beauty that doesnt need make up to make herself look amazing and can keep me intellectually engaged?
Rhetorical question is rhetorical.
She's attractive, but in a kind of boring way?
Reply 71
Undeniably doable.
Reply 72
She's gorgeous!!!
Reply 73
Average.
Reply 74
Hate her but she is absolutely stunning.
NeedToAskAMod
NOT HOT :mad:

Ok shes average :o:

Ok maybe slightly above average :wink:

She's better looking than that popeyed duck face in your sig.
so OVVERATED
sure shes pretty, but she isnt the most beautiful woman in the world like people seem to think she is
should have split it between

hot, im a girl
hot, im a boy
not, im a jealous girl
not, i think im a boy
Jack842
Yes, a mas-debate

ucwhatididthere? :wink:

Very nice....:p:
jj1234567890123
She's better looking than that popeyed duck face in your sig.

:naughty:

Latest

Trending

Trending