The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DayneD89
Please welcome M1F2R3, our new representative for the Republic of Finland.

Welcome newcomer :hi:
DayneD89
Please note that Internationale is no longer rep for the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Please note that Internationale is now the rep for the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

I look forward to bring peace to Palestine/Israel and the wider middle east in my new role.
Reply 162
Internationale

wohoo hi everyone!
Reply 163
Please welcome ReactUK, our new representative for The Republic of Ghana.
DayneD89
Please welcome ReactUK, our new representative for The Republic of Ghana.

Welcome all :smile:
Reply 166
Please welcome cpl.fir, our new representative for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
Wow, that is a lot of new members! :hi:
Welcome :smile:
DayneD89
Please welcome cpl.fir, our new representative for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).

Reply 170

welcome all!!
Reply 171
Please welcome misterxninja, our new representative for the Lao People's Democratic Republic (Laos).
DayneD89
Please welcome misterxninja, our new representative for the Lao People's Democratic Republic (Laos).

Internationale

Greetings from Laos :yep:
Welcome :hi:

Great first resolution by the way :yy: I'm just thinking about how to respond now :tongue:
I would like to inform the MUN that I intend to relinquish my position as representative for Cyprus from today. I have not been able to dedicate as much time I would like to the MUN and I'd like to give someone else a chance at taking part.

I intend to remain as spokesperson for the WHO.
Birchington
I would like to inform the MUN that I intend to relinquish my position as representative for Cyprus from today. I have not been able to dedicate as much time I would like to the MUN and I'd like to give someone else a chance at taking part.

I intend to remain as spokesperson for the WHO.

Well, at least you are still staying on :biggrin:
Its a shame about Cyprus though :frown:
Please welcome dannylj, our new representative for the Kingdom of Sweden.

Spoiler

Reply 178
Welcome :wave:
Please welcome zedbrar, our new representative for the United Arab Emirates.

Latest

Trending

Trending