Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Same :frown:
Reply 3
what e-induction page?
Reply 4
It said details might not update over weekends.
Reply 5
Same.

If it doesn't update over weekends then I'm screwed - I'm in Edinburgh until Wednesday.
Reply 6
Sarawrr
Same.

If it doesn't update over weekends then I'm screwed - I'm in Edinburgh until Wednesday.

The deadline is the 18th though isnt it? so you will have time!
Reply 7
So I am assuming it willlet us log in on monday? :biggrin:
Reply 8
Yea im having issues also, I leave to go interrailing around Europe tomorrow.. great!
Reply 9
zanzapan
The deadline is the 18th though isnt it? so you will have time!

Yeah, but it's first come first serve. I don't want to get there at 10 and find out that I can't get my keys until 4.

It's sorted though, my dad's doing it :smile:
Reply 10
For you guys does it say 'invalid credentials' on the left in red writing when you try??
Reply 11
zanzapan
For you guys does it say 'invalid credentials' on the left in red writing when you try??

Yeah. Then underneath it said to try removing the 0 at the start of the number to give an 8-digit number. Idk about anyone else but there's ten digits in mine and it starts with 1. I'll wait until monday before I start getting worried.
Reply 12
Sarawrr
Yeah. Then underneath it said to try removing the 0 at the start of the number to give an 8-digit number. Idk about anyone else but there's ten digits in mine and it starts with 1. I'll wait until monday before I start getting worried.

Its exactly the same for me... its my ucas number :smile: we shall wait until monday!
Another one not working here, a bloo
Reply 14
If you can't make it before the deadline, just send them an email explaining the situation and let them know you definitely are going to be coming. The key collection times are more of a guideline, I very much doubt they would make anyone wait. The reason it's in place is to avoid congestion, it can get very bad if too many people turn up at the same time.

Latest

Trending

Trending