The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
hi
just got my welcome pack through this morning from lincoln
when do u get your accommodation stuff sorted? i sent off my application form and everything ages ago , do they send you something through post or do i get my accommodation when i enroll?

anyone out there doin business and managment btw :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 161
Killph
Howdy flatmate :smile:

Hey :smile: don't really know much about where were living but google street viewed it (sad i know, but i was excited lol) and it looks nice and its close to everything so thats kl. Saw someone else on one of the facebook groups saying there at number 18 too so we have 11 more people to find lol
Reply 162
t'economist
Yay! :woo: Everyone seems to be in froggart or whatever. Does D1 mean we're on the ground floor? This letters and numbers thing is very confusing! :confused:

Yeah its ground floor i think - which at first i was gutted about :frown:
but some1 told me that its the most sociable so i feel a bit better bout it now :biggrin: i cant wait to get there now it actuali is starting to feel real.
~ Heartbeats
Ooh wow! I'm half Chinese, I'll be studying German. Language students ftw! And you're the only other person I know in birchen.We move in a month today! :biggrin:

Well I'm actually full chinese (cantonese) but im off to study chinese, mandarin haha.
I've seen quite a few people on facebook who have been allocated Birchen B3, but no one in C3 yet :frown: Guess I'm gonna be alone lol.
I know I'm so excited!! :biggrin: Also I think you added me on facebook? Ai Ling? (If you're not Im gonna look like a right idiot haha)
Reply 164
howden g1
Reply 165
Skycat
Nope, the letter is the block you're in and the number means the floor. :smile:

Talk to the university, they're very understanding when it comes to payments. I had an accommodation payment bounce because the bank account limit was lower than the money they tried to withdraw, so they sent me an email and I got in touch with them right away. I explained I was really sorry and that the limit wasn't set high enough, that we'd phoned up and had it changed but it might take a few days for them to be able to take the money. They were really nice about it and said no problems.

I'm not sure how much of a delay you're expecting but definitely email them! :smile:

Ah thank you - some insignificant +rep for you! :biggrin:
B2 Curbar, had Sheffield as my insurance so I thought it'd take longer for them to process my accommodation than a day but there you go!
Reply 167
Kate91x
Hey :smile: don't really know much about where were living but google street viewed it (sad i know, but i was excited lol) and it looks nice and its close to everything so thats kl. Saw someone else on one of the facebook groups saying there at number 18 too so we have 11 more people to find lol

Haha it was the first thing I did. I saw someone on the freshers group called Kate and figured it was you ^^ How do you know there is 14 of us?
lollipop1
Well I'm actually full chinese (cantonese) but im off to study chinese, mandarin haha.
I've seen quite a few people on facebook who have been allocated Birchen B3, but no one in C3 yet :frown: Guess I'm gonna be alone lol.
I know I'm so excited!! :biggrin: Also I think you added me on facebook? Ai Ling? (If you're not Im gonna look like a right idiot haha)

Yeah! You're Kawei, yeah? I thought so but didn't wanna say in case i looked silly haha. Guess i'll see you in a month then! :smile: Xx
I'm in flat A3, Millstone - anyone else? :smile:
Reply 170
I want to transfer to the newer Endcliffes now. Crewe seems completely dead!
Reply 171
Cherudim
I want to transfer to the newer Endcliffes now. Crewe seems completely dead!

Crewe is Endcliffe. :smile:
Reply 172
Where are all the Ramshaws? ._.
Reply 173
Killph
Haha it was the first thing I did. I saw someone on the freshers group called Kate and figured it was you ^^ How do you know there is 14 of us?

Lol yep thats me. it said on the room info bit somewhere on the page with the photo at the top. Wot course you doing?
Reply 174
crewe lodge..room 3
Imogen1
froggatt, E6, room 5 :smile:

Hi flatmate :biggrin: E6, room 4 :biggrin:
Yarncliffe, A4 (room 2) :smile:
Reply 177
Kate91x
Lol yep thats me. it said on the room info bit somewhere on the page with the photo at the top. Wot course you doing?

Ahh cool. I'm doing chemistry :biggrin: how about you?
I'm in Millstone C3. Haven't found anyone yet :frown: loads of people are in Yarncliffe or Frogatt
Reply 179
So whos found the most flatmates so far? Iv only managed to get 2 out of 8

Latest

Trending

Trending