The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 1
Benas
My Names Benas and im off to the UEA on the 26th of september to study biomedicine, just wandering if there are any other people starting at the UEA that would like a chat before freshers week and uni starts :biggrin:

Hey Benas- I'm doing Biomed too! :woo:

And I'm arriving the day before -25th ( in case you didnt know the day before :facepalm: -stupid me) moving in to Constable Terrace.

Have you joined the facebook groups?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
I'm starting on the 27th for Chemistry, and I'm really looking forwards to it :biggrin:
Reply 3
Hey BENAS hows it going? Haven't seen you in ages... but you know me anyway

Peter ;D
Reply 4
lol hey pete :biggrin:
no worries jarred we all write comments we regret at times :P and what facebook groups would these be , ive tried finding them but havent succeeded :biggrin: im staying in paston house :P single ensuite baby ^_^ !
Reply 5
UEA!! :biggrin: I'm doing Occupational Therapy and staying at Norfolk Terrace.. I can't wait to go now. I also move in on 26th eee!! :smile:
Reply 6
Benas
lol hey pete :biggrin:
no worries jarred we all write comments we regret at times :P and what facebook groups would these be , ive tried finding them but havent succeeded :biggrin: im staying in paston house :P single ensuite baby ^_^ !

this mainly- and I think there are a few other individual accommodation pages

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=363962250417&ref=ts
Reply 7
I am UEA now doing Biological and Medicinal Chemistry going into my 3rd year. You will have a good time there, it's awesome. If you have any questions about UEA just ask.
Reply 8
Jaredss
this mainly- and I think there are a few other individual accommodation pages

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=363962250417&ref=ts

thanks man :smile: do you have any idea how many people are gonna be on our course ? :smile:
Reply 9
I'm going :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hello future friends! :smile:
Reply 10
I am going to UEA this year to study law with American law.
I am staying on campus in Paston House
Reply 11
Oooh I'm moving on he 26th, on campus in Browne House.. Studying History and Politics. :biggrin:
Did anyone else get set an essay to do beforehand??
Reply 12
quite a few, it depends also on the subject you are doing. It tends to be that first years have massive groups due to some people drop out along the way, (partied too hard n failed exams :P) If your searching for sport or society groups then check out UEA Socweb, if you are also searching for things on facebook, you need to be apart of the UEA Network in order to see these pages. If you don't know how to do this ask me.
Reply 13
Join Badminton, I'm on the committee :P
Reply 14
lol shameless advertising there dwight :P ! and lemmon what flat bracket have you been given im gonna be in paston house flats 1-10 and no georgia i think most of the science courses dont need a essay but i know friends who are going to study history and they had to write up essays.
Reply 15
Benas
lol shameless advertising there dwight :P ! and lemmon what flat bracket have you been given im gonna be in paston house flats 1-10 and no georgia i think most of the science courses dont need a essay but i know friends who are going to study history and they had to write up essays.

I'm in paston house flats 1-10 aswell :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending