The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
for aero eng is the maths test we get on the basic notes they've sent or is the metric stuff included?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 841
LSM20…anyone on my floor?
Reply 842
laurasisi
LSB20 for me. Does this really mean basement????:eek3:

Not sure tbh - seems plausible though.

Just noticed you are doing EEE as well and are in Linstead !
(edited 13 years ago)
No orient house people on here?! *sob*
Reply 844
ShaqZigWINNER64
I'm in BT132. Damn what a nice number.

5 doors down BT137!! see you on the second neighbour!!:woo:
fiksen99
5 doors down BT137!! see you on the second neighbour!!:woo:

I look forward to it :biggrin:

I think our re-app is in 131 but I'm not sure what re-apps do (all I know is they're older students)
Reply 846
ShaqZigWINNER64
I look forward to it :biggrin:

I think our re-app is in 131 but I'm not sure what re-apps do (all I know is they're older students)

i think the re-apps are people that are meant to help us out and do things like sshow us the best places to go clubbing/drinking/shopping and all that sort of thing.
how you know where they're staying? do you know who they are??
fiksen99
i think the re-apps are people that are meant to help us out and do things like sshow us the best places to go clubbing/drinking/shopping and all that sort of thing.
how you know where they're staying? do you know who they are??

They're all mentioned on a facebook group for beit hall (I would link you to it but facebook isn't loading for me). The guy for our corridor posted after someone else said they were living in 135
Reply 848
ShaqZigWINNER64
They're all mentioned on a facebook group for beit hall (I would link you to it but facebook isn't loading for me). The guy for our corridor posted after someone else said they were living in 135

yeah its not working for me either >.> is being very flaky and getting a dns server error repeatedly. please do link me once its back up as i couldnt find any fb beit hall group! :smile:
or is this the beit discussion group on the imperial freshers group cos i havent looked there in a good while either
fiksen99
yeah its not working for me either >.> is being very flaky and getting a dns server error repeatedly. please do link me once its back up as i couldnt find any fb beit hall group! :smile:
or is this the beit discussion group on the imperial freshers group cos i havent looked there in a good while either

yo here it is http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=121253281238617&ref=ts :smile:
Reply 850

thank you very much!:biggrin:
Reply 851
how do u load ur 16-25 railcard onto ur oyster card?
Robofish
how do u load ur 16-25 railcard onto ur oyster card?

You ask at a tube station ticket office and they will place a daily cap on payasyougo oyster for you - it essentially caps the amount of money they deduct from your oyster card to the same amount of money it costs for a student day travelcard.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 853
cyborg
Just noticed you are doing EEE as well and are in Linstead !

and same floor if b is basement.:smile:
Wilson house 6810, no idea what that means.
Reply 855
laurasisi
and same floor if b is basement.:smile:

:yep: Have you joined our facebook group for linstead ?
Reply 856
cyborg

what group?
Reply 858
cyborg
joined yesterday
Hey everyone!

I would like some help here.
Does anyone know where in London i can find a store that sells blenders e.t.c ?
(preferably in Oxford Street)

Thanks!:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending