nika91
how is the quality of this thing?

I'll find out on the 2nd :p:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 21
sasjegbruv123
you'll only know once it gets delivered to halls, other than that the website is our only guide to knowing what we're purchasing

oh, I thought someone who know maybe had some experience with that company previously... I dunno whether to go on a huge ikea-trip, or to buy that pack :s-smilie:
Reply 22
I guess about one suitcase full of clothes/shoes, a couple of boxes, laptop and of course my pillow and blanket.

I *want* to bring some useless stuff...like my collection of fineliners and watercolours...but I don't think I have time to use them.
LilaChan
I guess about one suitcase full of clothes/shoes, a couple of boxes, laptop and of course my pillow and blanket.

I *want* to bring some useless stuff...like my collection of fineliners and watercolours...but I don't think I have time to use them.

same here... lots of little things I'm leaving behind mainly because I don't think I will have the time. Leaving my inks which I only got a couple of months ago for manga drawings :frown:

On a lighter note, 4 tickets to Russel Howards Good News on 23rd november are mine baby:woo:
Waaaay too much! About 6 boxes and a massive suitcase =D
Reply 25
I think about 2 suitcases for me (clothes, towels, kitchenware) as well as a duvet
The easybedpacks.com site is much cheaper than the all-unied.com site- is that why Imperial switched?

Also does the combo pack from easybedpacks have all the right stuff for Imperial rooms?
Reply 27
sasjegbruv123
same here... lots of little things I'm leaving behind mainly because I don't think I will have the time. Leaving my inks which I only got a couple of months ago for manga drawings :frown:

On a lighter note, 4 tickets to Russel Howards Good News on 23rd november are mine baby:woo:
It's a little late to quote you. But...

I have a reasonable collection of ink and manga pens (I have g-pen nibs and the maru-pen), but I barely used them. So those would be at home.

I'm bringing my Wacom with me for sure.
LilaChan
It's a little late to quote you. But...

I have a reasonable collection of ink and manga pens (I have g-pen nibs and the maru-pen), but I barely used them. So those would be at home.

I'm bringing my Wacom with me for sure.

You're an EEE in Beit as well rite? Bt339 :biggrin: Where are you?
Reply 29
sasjegbruv123
You're an EEE in Beit as well rite? Bt339 :biggrin: Where are you?
You have a good memory...I am totally not suspecting you stalking me!

Anyway, how I am I suppose to check which room I've got? Didn't get an email on my email nor the college email. The accomodation track thingie doesn't list it either...

I just love how Imperial never tells you anything.
Reply 30
LilaChan
You have a good memory...I am totally not suspecting you stalking me!

Anyway, how I am I suppose to check which room I've got? Didn't get an email on my email nor the college email. The accomodation track thingie doesn't list it either...

I just love how Imperial never tells you anything.

It's in the accommodation invoice that they emailed to you (in the pdf file) a few days ago :smile:
Reply 31
cyborg
It's in the accommodation invoice that they emailed to you (in the pdf file) a few days ago :smile:
/is blind for not noticing there's an attachment. orz

I got BT404. So I assume it's on the 4th floor or something?

...out of all room numbers I have 404...lovely.

Latest

Trending

Trending