The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeeehaaaah :woo:
Liking the blackadder reference :wink:

Members list: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?do=viewmembers&groupid=477

Soc group page: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=477

Chemistboy is the leader and PQ is deputy :yep:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Damn, I wanted to be the one making the new thread (I ALWAYS miss the PS Help one). Making it before the other one is maxed out is cheating though!
Reply 4
Love the name :biggrin:
Reply 5
There's a clear Blackadder theme that needs to be stuck to, though. Of course, on the death of this thread, a new theme will be required...
Reply 6
evening all
Reply 7
Original post by Socrates
evening all

Hey! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Meh, feeling all grumpy tonight. Having been used to not seeing Helen much with work, but then spending every waking hour together for the last week or so, she's now gone to bury for the weekend and I feel a bit lost. Maybe I've been more affected by the whole engagement thing than I realised.

I need a hug :o:

Edit: plus the X Factor judges seem to have some randomiser for their comments that have little to do with what they just heard. Normally I accept that it's just part of the theatre designed to get people to vote for their own acts, but for some reason it bothered me tonight.
(edited 13 years ago)
Having two separate jobs is proving a nightmare in terms of tax. Grump.
Original post by Drogue
Meh, feeling all grumpy tonight. Having been used to not seeing Helen much with work, but then spending every waking hour together for the last week or so, she's now gone to bury for the weekend and I feel a bit lost. Maybe I've been more affected by the whole engagement thing than I realised.

Edit: plus the X Factor judges seem to have some randomiser for their comments that have little to do with what they just heard. Normally I accept that it's just part of the theatre designed to get people to vote for their own acts, but for some reason it bothered me tonight.

:hugs: Congrats btw :biggrin: (and the ring's gorgeous, you have some taste Mr Drogue!)
I've kind of taken a backseat on thread starting these days after a suspicious number of Cambridge Chat threads were started by me :o:
Reply 12
Original post by apotoftea
:hugs: Congrats btw :biggrin: (and the ring's gorgeous, you have some taste Mr Drogue!)

:o: Thanks! Let's hope the wedding is as well received by all...
Reply 13
Daily fire alarms are fun. Going outside and seeing every undergraduate dressed in Halloween costumes, then looking at the people from my flat - it is clear who the postgraduates are!
Reply 14
Hooray for the new thread!

Original post by Drogue

The ring is totally gorgeous. Similar to something I'd hope for :ninja:

IlexAquifolium
x

Isn't it a little early for Christmas decorations? :p:
Definitely like Facebook this forum - I just had a friend request :erm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
Hey! :biggrin:

Hi!

Iraq is still hot, and trying to do your lessons in a language you barely understand is challenging. Otherwise all is well. :biggrin:
Reply 17
Definitely like Facebook this forum - I just had a friend request :erm:

yeah, I'm definitely struggling with this new look TSR :frown:
:smile: Like the title!
Original post by Drogue
:o: Thanks! Let's hope the wedding is as well received by all...

Congratulations! The ring is indeed gorgeous. Did Helen know you were going to propose, or was it a surprise?

Latest