The Student Room Group

HELP!!!!!!! Flirting vs being nice/friendly

Scroll to see replies

tell him on the face!!why hurt the poor guy's feelings:rolleyes:
Reply 41
Original post by silverbolt
In which case your being selfish, youd rather he kept after you so you dont lose him as a friend rather than do the albiet harder but ultimately right thing and tell him the truth, if he cant handle it and walks away that his fault not yours, and if hes only hanging around to get with you well that gives you insight into the person he is

Why does that make me selfish? :confused:

If it was someone I didn't know well then fine I would cut all ties.
But why should I lose a friend because of it. :s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous
Why does that make me selfish? :confused:

If it was someone I didn't know well then fine I would cut all ties.
But why should I lose a friend because of it. :s-smilie:

think you lost your anon there - but never mind

Anyway its selfish for the reasons i said, if your honest about it then youve done the right thing. If they cant handle it thats not your fault its te other persons. Its not your problem they handle rejection so badly they no longer want you for a friend
Reply 43
sorry...i cudn't read da whole...it was quite boring...and then i realise you don't have any user name. Duh. Waste. Yes this is a troll..neg me everyone!!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Everything you said apart from the horses :colondollar: sounds like me.
I've never been in this position before so I'm new to handling it.
I think I'll say something again before new we break up for Christmas so things would hopefully get back to normal.
Thanks again :redface:

If you'd like a chat or something please feel free to PM me :smile: It'd be good to know what's best to do in such situations!! :tongue: And if it means we can help others in the same position then it'll be all the better!! :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by edd360
If you're such a nice person, fulfil his sexual desires.

:nothing: You better be joking

The whole point of this thread is because I'm not sexually attracted to him.
Reply 46
Original post by Makubex
sorry...i cudn't read da whole...it was quite boring...and then i realise you don't have any user name. Duh. Waste. Yes this is a troll..neg me everyone!!!!

I'm not troll :angry:

Why did you waste thread space for :nothing:
Reply 47
Meant to say I'm not a troll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending