The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Entry 2011 anyone got a conditional offer?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I know classical lit and english looking a bit lonely so far. Just me in a class? I hope not!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
Got a conditional offer around 2 weeks ago (haven't been on the board that long!) for Japanese Studies & Linguistics at AAB. Fingers crossed I get the grades!
Original post by BryRae
I know classical lit and english looking a bit lonely so far. Just me in a class? I hope not!

I have a conditional for English and History :biggrin:
What open afternoon are you going to? Are you also JHAS?
Reply 23
I dont know but do you wanna Facebook or something so we know somebody on the day??? I have a feeling all English will be bunged together. Sound good? And JHAS?
Reply 24
Conditional for History & Philosophy ABB :smile:
Reply 25
conditional for cinema and photography:smile:)

does anyone know how you find out what the entry requirements are?
i really hope they accept me. ive applied for physics... i need AAB, with A in Maths and A in physics. :/
Reply 27
Conditional offer ABB for English Language and Linguistics :biggrin: I firmed it the other day! Now just to get the grades...
Original post by alex bick :)
I got an offer for economics and french AAB wheey

well done! when did you send off your application? i'm applying for english and french, so similar sort of admissions processes. I just wanna know! :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by King CalZ

You click the red course code next to it, eg V100 and it should have details of the offer there :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by Jelliebaby
YESSSS
Spanish conditional - ABB :smile:

I've got this offer too!! :biggrin:
Original post by King CalZ

I have a conditional for this course too hooray :biggrin:
I have a conditional offer for Japanese, ABB :h: However I'm having a bit of a dither and am thinking of trying to change to French and Linguistics once I get there or in the summer before, I don't know. But either way, I definitely want to go to Leeds :biggrin:
Original post by gracisarus
yesterday i had my interview and also got an unconditional offer that evening for photography at plymouth! :smile:

Ooh nice one!! Where else have you applied?? Im kinda suspicious about the unconditionals though!
Wooo! Unconditional for English and French :biggrin:
Original post by BryRae
I dont know but do you wanna Facebook or something so we know somebody on the day??? I have a feeling all English will be bunged together. Sound good? And JHAS?

Hey, I didnt see this because you didnt quote :P

I dont think *all* English is bunged together. It depends whether you are straight honours English or joint Honours. Im not sure what Eng and Classical Lit is? Im guessing its straight honours so it will a different open afternoon to me. We are basically looked after by different departments, yours will be the English department and mine will be the Joint Honours for Arts and Social Sciences (JHAS) :biggrin:

Make sense?

Im actually a mature student, so although it'd be a bit weird adding each other on facebook, if you want to keep talking on here thats fine.

Let me know when you get your applicants open afternoon invite! x
Reply 36
conditional offer for economics L100 AAA :biggrin:
Conditional offer (AAB) for Japanese :smile:)
Reply 38
Conditional offer for English and Spanish - anyone else firming Leeds?
Conditional offer (ABB) for English and Theology & Religious Studies
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest