The Student Room Group

broke up with my bf today :( now what?

Hey as u can see from my previous thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1479372) my dad asked me to break up with my bf today and I did.. I called him this morning, my dad was in my room while i called him,
My bf: hey u ok?
Me: couldn’t stop crying and told him i need to see him today
My bf: babe is everything ok? Why u crying?
Me: can’t explain now but u need to come over to mine today, my dad wants us to break up, u need to come to my house now.
My bf: what!!! Why, we haven’t done anything wrong
(this whole convo was on loud speaker)
My dad shouts: u haven’t done anything wrong??? :angry: can u do as your told and get here now.
My bf: hello uncle, yes I will come over right now.
So this was at 7 in the morning today, my bf didn’t go coll and came to my house around 8.
He got here and sat in my living room waiting for my dad. My dad came in and the second he saw my bf, he went crazy, whyyy?? Becuase he knows my bf but he never taught that anything was going on between us, he thought that he was best mate and was lyk a bro to me,.
My dad sat down and my bf said: hello uncle,
My dad: don’t fcking call me ur uncle, u basterd, i trusted u, i loved u lyk my own son and u go and this behind my back.
My bf: I’m very sorry, we are both very sorry but the only reason we lied to u and aunty was because we knew u would be against this relationship
My dad: i don’t want to hear anything, I want you two to end it now and never speak to each other again..
I was crying the whole time
My bf: I’m very sorry for speaking but we really do love each other, why don’t u wana hear us out, what me and (my name) have is more than a crash. I am very proud to say that i love your daughter and I will do anything to be with her,
My dad: are u going to shut up or do i need to kick u out. Lyk i said no more talking., I want u to leave now,
My bf: can u just explain to us, why we need to end it? I want to marry ur daughter when I finish my degree, I understand me and (my name) have done things in the past against your wish, culture and religion. And we are very sorry and I am very sorry if I have been a bad influence to ur daughter in any way, but now we are both grown ups, love each other and want to have a future together, If u let me I want to ask for ur daughter’s hand right here right now?
My dad: hahahaha u think u can ask for her hand and I will hand her over to u? U must think im stupid? Get out of my house, and don’t ever come around.
I was so shocked, couldn’t believe my bf just asked my dad that, I was crying so much, couldn’t even speak, I wanted to go and give him a hug, can’t believe he just officially asked my dad if he i can marry him :O
Anyway my bf looked at me and his eyes were filled my tears, he couldn’t even hug or kiss me good bye, my dad is so heartless, even my mum had tears in her eyes. I really do love my bf, i never actually thought that he loved me this much and tried to talk to my dad, my dad was very angry, so angry that even my mum didn’t have the guts to talk to him to this morning. I stil can’t stop crying, I didn’t sleep all last night, and can’t stop thinking about my bf, it is officially over now :frown: my dad told my mum: tell her to forget this guy, nothing will ever happen between them, unless im dead and she can go and do whatever she wants. I will never let her be with this guy, because they have both lied to me and broken my trust, tell her the sooner she gets over him the better for all of us, he even said Im sure that basterd is with another girl right now!!! How can he say this :frown: im so upset, my mum can’t even help me out, I was begging her to try and persuade my dad somehow And let me at least do nikah (Islamic marriage) with my bf, if this is the only way we can be 2gether but he said NEVER!!! She has to choose me or him!! I don’t know what to do?

MY BF IS NOT MY CUZ< HE ONLY CALLS MY DAD UNCLE TO SHOW HE RESPECTS HIM, IT's A MUSLIM/ASIAN/ME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Uncle? :lolwut:
Reply 2
Stop trollin?
How the **** can you remember all of that word for word?

I can't even remember what thread I was just posting on before this one.
Reply 4
Do shut up.
Reply 5
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
How the **** can you remember all of that word for word?

I can't even remember what thread I was just posting on before this one.

how can i not remember :frown: this is not some thread that i will forget in one second, this is what happend this morning, ofcourse im going to remember :frown:
Troll.
Aren't you getting tired of this yet OP?
:troll:
Reply 8
Original post by Beska
Uncle? :lolwut:

yes uncle, it doesn't mean my bf is my cuz or something..us muslims call elders unccles ond aunties to show respect
Original post by I-love-life
how can i not remember :frown: this is not some thread that i will forget in one second, this is what happend this morning, ofcourse im going to remember :frown:

Sorry? What? I don't remember posting in this thread. I think you misquoted.
Reply 10
Original post by Panda Vinnie
Troll.
Aren't you getting tired of this yet OP?

wtf?? troll!! no im not a troll, ffs i have other threads about this issue, it's not something that i just made up now coz im bored..
Trolls gon' troll.
Reply 12
if u have nothing useful to say then get out of my thread
Original post by I-love-life
if u have nothing useful to say then get out of my thread

I don't even remember coming into this thread. Where am I? How do I get to the forum with the students in it?
Reply 14
Dey see me trollin'
Haha total agree with you GodspeedGehenna!
And your boyfriend's uncle is your dad, meaning your boyfriend is actually your cousin :|?
I'm sure that's a valid enough reason...
Reply 16
OP=no good
Reply 17
Original post by DanielleT192
Haha total agree with you GodspeedGehenna!
And your boyfriend's uncle is your dad, meaning your boyfriend is actually your cousin :|?
I'm sure that's a valid enough reason...

NO he is not my cuz,,he is not related to me, but muslims call elders uncles to show respect, it's just a muslim thing, don't mean we r related.. I call other muslim ladies aunty and men unlces...
Just read the above.
Then what is the reason your dad is so outraged? Surely there must be something that caused all this havoc?
Reply 19
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
I don't even remember coming into this thread. Where am I? How do I get to the forum with the students in it?

LOOOL!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending