The Student Room Group

Tips for the getting out the friend zone?

Successful troll thread: users tricked into believing below information is true.

Hey babies. And men.

So I got into the friend zones of several girls last year, when I naively thought as a 15/16 year old that being very nice leads to much pussy to hammer. Wrong.

I've figured that just being a complete dick to the girl is a way of getting yourself of out the friend zone. Be a jerk, don't reply to texts, MSN messages, facebook wall posts, but do reply to your other friends. If you will reply, appear unenthusiastic and take a long time. Then you'll seem like a proper jerk, you're not someone she can just rule and stomp over the whole time.

And date other girls. Okay, I'm not into dating girls 'cos of the emotional fuss, except if the girl is utterly perfect. So just talk about your encounters (sexual preferably... not like "I totes spoke to Anna in the canteen today, she totally likes me :wink: ). make her jealous, show her you're wanted, and that you're less available for her as a friend because girls want yer cock.

That's all I've learnt... Your tips now, gentlemen... and females.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Now listen, and listen carefully.

Move on to other girls. Done. Once you're in the friends zone their's no point getting out of it, too much effort when you could be finding other girls.
Reply 2
Original post by CreativeUsername
Now listen, and listen carefully.

Move on to other girls. Done. Once you're in the friends zone their's no point getting out of it, too much effort when you could be finding other girls.

I forgot to add.

The tips have worked. That said, I have moved on to other girls.
Reply 3
Smack her in the face. She might end up hating you but at least you'll be out of the friend zone.. :yes:
As said by CreativeUsername, the trick is to not enter the friend zone in the first place. Also the things you've suggested don't make you a dick; they make you a loser.
Reply 5
Are you still a virgin?
Reply 6
Original post by Michael Locke
As said by CreativeUsername, the trick is to not enter the friend zone in the first place. Also the things you've suggested don't make you a dick; they make you a loser.

I know that, and I do my best not to enter any girl's friend zones now. I'm talking about girls I encountered when I was 15/16, I am, and was in a few cases, stuck in their friend zones because of the nice guy approach.

Original post by TravelGuru
Are you still a virgin?

No.
Reply 7
Oh, you're in Hong Kong, that explains it now. Are you trying to ping a chinese bird?
Reply 8
Original post by TravelGuru
Oh, you're in Hong Kong, that explains it now. Are you trying to ping a chinese bird?

LOL

Hong Kong girls aren't as conservative as they're billed out to be, to be completely honest. If I were in China, yeah I'd have a tough time. But Hong Kong's got an open culture, so casual sex isn't looked down upon anymore.

Plus, Hong Kong's got tons of expats, from countries where casual sex isn't frowned upon too much, e.g. U.K., U.S., Australia.
Reply 9
Just have sex with them. That removes you quite quickly from the friend zone. At the very least, it places you within the 'friends with benefits' zone.
Reply 10
Original post by rhinger
LOL

Hong Kong girls aren't as conservative as they're billed out to be, to be completely honest. If I were in China, yeah I'd have a tough time. But Hong Kong's got an open culture, so casual sex isn't looked down upon anymore.

Plus, Hong Kong's got tons of expats, from countries where casual sex isn't frowned upon too much, e.g. U.K., U.S., Australia.

I do love a good mingle with an Asian bird with tight thighs and a juicy lucy mind...
Reply 11
Original post by Beska
Just have sex with them. That removes you quite quickly from the friend zone. At the very least, it places you within the 'friends with benefits' zone.

Yeah, the friends with benefits zone is where I aim at. I'm not a fan of relationships. But then again, asking a friend for sexual favours when she just sees me as a friend will destroy the relationship - not good!
Reply 12
Original post by rhinger
The petiteness of Asian girls does annoy me though.

Some have nice titty bo-jangs unfortunately most are silicone.
Reply 13
Original post by rhinger
That, and the butts are miniscule. Thankfully, there are non-Asian girls, so there is still genuine eye-candy for guys who are into fit butts, like me.

If you want big ass, hit the oprah show, if you want hairy dairy, stick with your asians.
Reply 14
i wouldnt normally say this but get her laid and then do what u want :sexface:
Reply 15
Stay in the friend zone. Enjoy it. Be the best mother ****ing friend she could ask for, and never make it obvious you fancy her.

Soon, she'll be into you. If she likes you that much as a friend it's only a matter of time (in my experience anyway).
Reply 16
Original post by rhinger

That's all I've learnt... Your tips now, gentlemen... and females.

The bit about being a jerk is misguided. You don't want to be a jerk, you want to show you have high value. Some ways of doing that involve being jerkish, but that's only a consequence.
Also, drop the attitude. Women are not objects.
You can't really get out of the friend zone once you're in. It's simple, the girl has felt she's already overcome you or "won you over". You've touched on this yourself haven't you? Girls go for challenging guys because they have high value; they have high standards and are not won over easily. She doesn't need to conquer what already has been conquered.
In the end, it's all about these two things. Value and Escalation. Every girl is different, they're people, not objects so the things they value differ as well. Some common value boosters are: having a lot of friends, being in high demand by the opposite sex, knowing where you're going in life, confidence. Escalation is racing the girl through a range of emotions - that is how people get attached. That's all I'm willing to share for now. Treating women like garbage can sometimes make all this easier, but it's wrong, don't do it. That includes lying, manipulation, negs (lowering their self-esteem/value so it comes closer to yours).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
Where's the guy who always says:

"put them in the rape zone"?
Reply 18
Original post by James4d
Stay in the friend zone. Enjoy it. Be the best mother ****ing friend she could ask for, and never make it obvious you fancy her.

Soon, she'll be into you. If she likes you that much as a friend it's only a matter of time (in my experience anyway).

Hasn't worked in my experience, actually. I'm guessing you used the nice guy approach? It sorta never worked out for me.

A Swiss friend of mine on the other hand was a total jerk to girls. I thought he was retarded, but he got plenty of chicks to him. I've learnt from him.
Reply 19
Original post by ShnnyShiz
The bit about being a jerk is misguided. You don't want to be a jerk, you want to show you have high value. Some ways of doing that involve being jerkish, but that's only a consequence.
Also, drop the attitude. Women are not objects.
You can't really get out of the friend zone once you're in. It's simple, the girl has felt she's already overcome you or "won you over". You've touched on this yourself haven't you? Girls go for challenging guys because they have high value; they have high standards and are not won over easily. She doesn't need to conquer what already has been conquered.
In the end, it's all about these two things. Value and Escalation. Every girl is different, they're people, not objects so the things they value differ as well. Some common value boosters are: having a lot of friends, being in high demand by the opposite sex, knowing where you're going in life, confidence. Escalation is racing the girl through a range of emotions - that is how people get attached. That's all I'm willing to share for now. Treating women like garbage can sometimes make all this easier, but it's wrong, don't do it. That includes lying, manipulation, negs (lowering their self-esteem/value so it comes closer to yours).

That's what I sort of meant, showing higher value, showing that you're not to be stomped over etc, I didn't explain it clearly enough methinks. Good point about escalation though, I've never thought about that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending