The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level Business and Management resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Thank You.
does anyone have the markscheme for may/june 2010 unit 1 and 2????? !!!!!!!
Reply 42
Hey, does anyone know where I can find the OCR Economcis mark scheme for June 2010? I'm trying to mark the work and leisure paper I just did! Help!
Reply 43
where can i find ocr as past papers economics AS market failure and etc.
I've done all the one on ocr website. i cant even find economic questions to do. is there websites where i can do economics questions? ASAP!!!!!!!!
Oh, theres this website called freeexampapers.com. Try it. :smile:
Reply 45
Hi everyone,

Would anyone happen to have the mark scheme from the Edexcel Business Studies AS Level exam in May 2010 (Developing New Business Ideas). Looked everyone on the net but can't seem to find one, I'd be greatful if you could post it on here. Thanks!
Reply 46
Can somebody send me Mark scheme - June 2010 - Unit 3 Business Economics and Economic Efficiency please
Many thx:wink:
Reply 47
Hi everyone,

If anyone has the May 2010 Business Studies mark scheme (Edexcel Unit 1 Developing New Business Ideas) for the AS Level I would be greatful if you could post it on here. Thanks!
Reply 48
Does anyone have the AQA Economics Unit 1 June 2010 mark scheme? Let me know asap!
Reply 49
was looking for a business unit 1 definition sheet, does anyone have one could share it with me

many thanks
Reply 50
could anyone please give me the edexcel Question paper - January 2010 - Unit 1 Developing New Business Ideas. rep will be given any help will be much appreciated. June 2010 could also be useful.
Reply 51
I've been looking everywhere but I can't find it. Can someone pm a link or post up here?

Thanks!
Reply 52
anyone?!
Original post by sunil93
was looking for a business unit 1 definition sheet, does anyone have one could share it with me

many thanks

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I've written up a list of key words and definitions for Unit 1 (AQA)

Spoiler

Hope this helps :smile:
Does anyone know where i can find the aqa economics unit 1 june 2010 paper?
Hi, go on the link below:

http://www.pdf-finder.com/pdf/aqa-economics-unit-1-june-2010.html

This is all I could find, hope it helps.
P.S - Google it as well. :smile:
Does anyone have Edexcel Econ unit 1 June 2010 paper?
Reply 57
Hey I was wondering does anyone have the question papers for Edexcel May/June 2010 Business Studies?
Unit 1 and 2 are the ones I need!
Can someone please upload them!
Reply 58
Nvm I found
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 59
For OCR.

Does anybody have it? It's not on the school website - I was hoping that somebody could give it to me if they had it i.e. they'd been given it by a teacher. I'd be very, very grateful.

Quick Reply

Latest