The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Ross as mod :facepalm2:

He posts on actual football threads like once a year ffs, and even then he's usually WUM'n :facepalm2:

But I guess we share a hate for the Mancs so we could ruin their soc :teeth:
Reply 601
Original post by R-KAM
One of the questions was "Why have you nominated yourself to become a moderator?" - You been pretending to be me again? :awesome:

No. :ninja:
Reply 602
Original post by Deshi
Ross as mod :facepalm2:

He posts on actual football threads like once a year ffs, and even then he's usually WUM'n :facepalm2:

But I guess we share a hate for the Mancs so we could ruin their soc :teeth:

I post in all the Society threads quite reguarly :colonhash:

I would allow the Liverpool supporters to live, you share the same song as Celtic, and Dalglish is loved by us too :moon:

Until you all start spewing your ****e, then you're as ****ed as the rest of them :gah:

Original post by JK.
No. :ninja:

I believe you :hump2:
Original post by R-KAM

I am never angry :colonhash:

Then, clearly, you are not Scottish.
I will start being more active on this site once my exams are over, promise.

Going to finish this assignment first though, 4417/5000. :coma:

Hope you're all feeling fantabulous. I got another 94% on a piece of coursework, means I only need 8% in that module's exam to pass. :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 605
Original post by Kevmeister
Then, clearly, you are not Scottish.

We filter everything through either anger or alcohol. I always choose the latter.
Original post by R-KAM
We filter everything through either anger or alcohol. I always choose the latter.

A real Scot makes use of both.
Reply 607

A real Scot makes use of both.

You're getting us mixed up with the Irish :sadnod:
Original post by R-KAM
You're getting us mixed up with the Irish :sadnod:

No. The Irish don't have a rep for being angry and drunken, but Scots do.

Did you receive those bullets I sent you? :colone:
Reply 609

No. The Irish don't have a rep for being angry and drunken, but Scots do.

Did you receive those bullets I sent you? :colone:

The Royal Mail intercepted them, the ***** :frown:

Seems to be the new in thing for the huns to do. I would like some bullets, more to pop into a huns head the better :sogood:
Original post by R-KAM
The Royal Mail intercepted them, the ***** :frown:

Seems to be the new in thing for the huns to do. I would like some bullets, more to pop into a huns head the better :sogood:

Next time I'll send a gun, I bet they're not on the lookout for guns. :gah:
Original post by R-KAM
One of the questions was "Why have you nominated yourself to become a moderator?" - You been pretending to be me again? :awesome:

I thought only the finest nominees got this message, now I shall lower my expectations :colonhash:

Hoping Kev voted for me tbh, blatent wum :france:
Reply 612

Next time I'll send a gun, I bet they're not on the lookout for guns. :gah:

I would really appreciate that :teeth: Make sure there isn't a bullet chambered, or it'll end up being returned to you, or worse confiscated :sad:
Original post by R-KAM
I would really appreciate that :teeth: Make sure there isn't a bullet chambered, or it'll end up being returned to you, or worse confiscated :sad:

I'll play it safe, by sending a bomb instead. :shakehand:
I am ordering Domino's for tea.

I wasn't going to, but there are two major reasons for this:

1) I have finished the assignment.
2) I had been cooking beef in red wine, but must have left the pan too hot, so when I returned to check up on it an hour later my saucepan was so charred I've had to throw it out. :erm:

Fair to say it hasn't really been my week.

Pizza + football = win though.
Reply 615
My local Dominos is ****e. Just made myself a nice chicken arrabiata. :coma:
Our local Domino's is amazing. And they deliver until 5am. :coma:

Any pizza any size £9.99. I couldn't resist. :cry2:
Reply 617
Original post by marcusmerehay
I am ordering Domino's for tea.

I wasn't going to, but there are two major reasons for this:

1) I have finished the assignment.
2) I had been cooking beef in red wine, but must have left the pan too hot, so when I returned to check up on it an hour later my saucepan was so charred I've had to throw it out. :erm:

Fair to say it hasn't really been my week.

Pizza + football = win though.

Pizza + football is possibly the greatest combination of things there has ever, or will ever, be. The only way it could be greater would be if there was some way to introduce whiskey into the equation without making the entire venture disgusting.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Christien
Pizza + football is possibly the greatest combination of things there has ever, or will ever, be. The only way it could be greater would be if there was some way to introduce whiskey into the occasion without making the entire venture disgusting.

Well I do have whiskey here - Bells to be precise. Might chance a hot toddy before bedtime. :h:
Reply 619
Does anyone know a site for books or something that doesn't use Royal Mail? For some undoubtedly asinine reason they don't deliver to my address. Just keep slipping 'Sorry, You Were Out' notes in the letterbox, despite the fact I am literally never out.

Latest