The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Original post by marcusmerehay
Don't know if it will be your cup of tea, but some of my favourites at the moment are (some a bit blue-r than normal stand-up):

Jim Jeffries
Jason Rouse
Jon Richardson
Adam Hills

I'm also still undecided on Paul Foot. He's deliberately awkward but can be funny in an 'oh god, how embarrassing' way sometimes.

:love:
Original post by cunningstunt87
You tell him Grandad. :cool:

Great, another one joining in on the act. :colonhash:
Reply 1062
Overslept :facepalm2: Not enough time to cram everything
Reply 1063
Original post by Kevmeister

Wasn't like this in your day, was it? :console:

Original post by V1NY
Overslept :facepalm2: Not enough time to cram everything

Fail. :facepalm2:
Reply 1064
I have to cram today on 12 different books of different times and languages and contexts. OH DEAR :gah:
Reply 1065
Original post by Kevmeister

It's disgusting. FFS guys, leave the poor guy alone.
Original post by Louis.
It's disgusting. FFS guys, leave the poor guy alone.

Mine was tongue in cheek :wink:
Darren Bent wants to move from a club challenging for Europe to a club battling relegation :erm: He's either fallen out with someone or Villa are offering one almighty wage.
Reply 1068
Fallen out. On the BBC.
I'm guessing he wants to be the main man wherever he ends up, which he isn't with Gyan around.

He certainly guarantees goals (153 in 362 appearances) but he is prone to dry patches. Villa desperately need a striker though, or they won't stay up.
Reply 1070
Off to do abysmally :awesome: Wish me luck, will report back the crumble in a couple of hours :sogood:
Original post by V1NY
Off to do abysmally :awesome: Wish me luck, will report back the crumble in a couple of hours :sogood:

Good luck
If the dildo salesmen read this; go look down the back of the sofa for a spare £18m and go and buy a proven 20 goal a season striker now there's one available.
I hope you fail abysmally Vinay, as punishment for not turning up to anything. :smug:

Though to be fair in my first year I turned up to 3/36 Stats lectures and got a 68. :erm:
:erm: cunning
I hope you fail abysmally Vinay, as punishment for not turning up to anything. :smug:

Though to be fair in my first year I turned up to 3/36 Stats lectures and got a 68. :erm:

I didn't turn up to a single psychology lecture on addictions, bought the text book 3 days before the exam (there was no coursework) and got 53%.

It was multiple choice though :colondollar:
Original post by Stricof
:erm: cunning

:wink:
Reply 1077

Does this make sense? My notes are contradicting each other and it is pissing me off......

P(Not A n B) = P(B) - P(A n B) ????????

The 'Not A' is basically the compliment of A, I just don't know how to do an A with a line on top :colonhash:

I am bare confused.
i hate this week..want it to be over..3 exams in 3days..aaarrgh :cry: :cry2: :sad:

Latest