The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chemical_bex
I didn't kill anyone on my first playthrough, I was well chuffed :u:

Off topic but I like your sig. :smile: Am I right in thinking that the second one is from Final Fantasy?
Reply 41
Original post by draconia_93
Off topic but I like your sig. :smile: Am I right in thinking that the second one is from Final Fantasy?

Looks like Terra from VI.
Reply 42
Legion is the shizz :unimpressed:
I got Tali killed on my first playthrough, but I hate her anyway
I told her to **** off when she had a go at Legion
I've got a question for you all, look in the spoiler:

Spoiler

Original post by Hylean
Looks like Terra from VI.

Just googled that but it's not her. Apparently it's Rydia from FFIV (?). At least it looks like her, but I've never played it so I dunno :s-smilie:

Original post by mackemforever

Spoiler

Spoiler

Glad to know I'm not the only Mass Effect fan on here. Words cannot describe how much I adore these games and how excited I am for the 3rd one. :smile:
Original post by mackemforever

Spoiler

I think I killed them, and I don't think I gave a **** at the time, they're computers anyway. I wouldn't have a problem throwing a tamagotchi out the window, and they're way cuter.
Reply 48
I think I killed them. No doubt, as with everything else that involved a choice, it'll come back and bite me in the ass until I do a "perfect" playthough.
Original post by draconia_93

Yup
Rydia, IV :smile:
Reply 50
Playing Female/Renegade on the PS3 version. Figured I'd go for something completely different to my PC and Xbox plays. The female VA is superrrb
Reply 51
I'm currently playing through ME2 again being mean to everyone, but I reeeally wish I'd been female. Thane is adorable ... I might have to play it again.

That sounded less weird in my head :erm:

If you commit yourself to someone but then want to get with someone else is it possible to stop the former one being mad at you? I (accidentally) led Jack on and now she just shouts at me to **** off...
Reply 52
Original post by Vekeh
I'm currently playing through ME2 again being mean to everyone, but I reeeally wish I'd been female. Thane is adorable ... I might have to play it again.

That sounded less weird in my head :erm:

If you commit yourself to someone but then want to get with someone else is it possible to stop the former one being mad at you? I (accidentally) led Jack on and now she just shouts at me to **** off...

Yea, if the other one isn't Jack.

I'm playing female, always go, and now I want to play male just to seduce Miranda and Jack. This run through I've got my eyes set on Thane or Kelly.
Reply 53
Original post by Hylean
Yea, if the other one isn't Jack.

I'm playing female, always go, and now I want to play male just to seduce Miranda and Jack. This run through I've got my eyes set on Thane or Kelly.

You can do both. Last time I got with Jack and after the mission got with Kelly :dontknow:
Reply 54
Original post by Vekeh
You can do both. Last time I got with Jack and after the mission got with Kelly :dontknow:

Oh, I know, just not sure who. I got guilt tripped by seeing Liara staring at me from my desk in my room. She was so cute. Might do Thane, then Kelly and then finally download the Lair of the Shadow Broker and sort things out with Liara afterwards. Score!
Original post by Vekeh

Really? Kelly only gets with you if you have no other romance. Were you playing a mod?
Reply 56
Original post by Some random guy
Really? Kelly only gets with you if you have no other romance. Were you playing a mod?

No, she's just one of the unofficial romances, along with Samara and her daughter, Morinth.
Reply 57
Original post by Some random guy

Oh no, I broke up with Jack and then got with Kelly, not both at the same time.
Original post by Hylean
No, she's just one of the unofficial romances, along with Samara and her daughter, Morinth.

She doesn't romance you if you have other partners. Check the wiki if you don't believe me. This includes romances from ME1.
Kelly was such an easy score. Man was she desperate for a bit of the old Johnson Shepherd.

Spoiler

I have a question about Lair of the Shadow Broker. I could probably look this up to be fair but dude I want this thread to grow and grow so we can all share some Mass effect love :love:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest