Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Posting to subscribe!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by freefrag
Posting to subscribe!

Kita likey. :smile: Sorry I know I've asked you this question a bazillion times before but are you going computing or JMC? :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by nikita_atikin
Kita likey. :smile: Sorry I know I've asked you this question a bazillion times before but are you going computing or JMC? :s-smilie:

Im not sure :biggrin: Still have lots of time to decide.

Anyway how did your physics exam go?
Original post by freefrag
Im not sure :biggrin: Still have lots of time to decide.

Anyway how did your physics exam go?

Ahh... JMC is good, but computing is better :wink: More girls, innit? Lol jk, not really. :nothing:

Physic exam is on Thursday :smile: My revision is going miserably though. :frown:
Reply 5
Ahh... JMC is good, but computing is better :wink: More girls, innit? Lol jk, not really. :nothing:

Physic exam is on Thursday :smile: My revision is going miserably though. :frown:

Yeah JMC means ill share lectures with both Computer and Maths students = twice as many girls xD

Anyway Im sure you'll do fine in Physics

oooh.... -_- firmers thread... You wait!!! My name will be here in March! Definitely!!!
Reply 7
I want to be on this thread!!! :colondollar:
Original post by bluesky42
I want to be on this thread!!! :colondollar:

Original post by Dark Alukard
oooh.... -_- firmers thread... You wait!!! My name will be here in March! Definitely!!!

Oi! Both of you, gtfo :mad:

Lol jk, yes yes, you guys will be here soon :redface: Till then I think the other firmers and I will just stay here and tempt :tongue:
Reply 9

:bawling:

I'm so scared that Imperial will say that to me!
Reply 10

Lol jk, yes yes, you guys will be here soon :redface: Till then I think the other firmers and I will just stay here and tempt :tongue:

I've not actually replied to my offers yet (waiting for January module results in March, as that'll decide between Bristol and York for my insurance choice) but I'll definitely be firming Imperial. Would you be so kind as to add me please? Computing, of course :cool:

EDIT: Nikita, are you doing AQA PHYA4 on Thursday?
Original post by bluesky42
:bawling:

I'm so scared that Imperial will say that to me!

Aww babes :hugs: I assure you they won't say that :')

Original post by chigley
I've not actually replied to my offers yet (waiting for January module results in March, as that'll decide between Bristol and York for my insurance choice) but I'll definitely be firming Imperial. Would you be so kind as to add me please? Computing, of course :cool:

EDIT: Nikita, are you doing AQA PHYA4 on Thursday?

Ooookaaaay I'll let you off and add you to the list but INSURANCE BRISTOL!!! :biggrin:

Ermim doing physics on Thursday but not AQA. Edexcel :cool: If you go on the Imperial Offers thread though, roblee and Supernovae are doing AQA physics unit 4 on thursday I'm fairly certain :smile: Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 12
Ooookaaaay I'll let you off and add you to the list but INSURANCE BRISTOL!!! :biggrin:

Ermim doing physics on Thursday but not AQA. Edexcel :cool: If you go on the Imperial Offers thread though, roblee and Supernovae are doing AQA physics unit 4 on thursday I'm fairly certain :smile: Hope that helps :smile:

Thank you! And yeah I will do unless these modules are a disaster.

Hmm, I might take a look, but reading it might scare me greatly as I've hardly done any revision for it because I just don't know how to revise for it!! Good luck with yours though, I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by chigley
Thank you! And yeah I will do unless these modules are a disaster.

Hmm, I might take a look, but reading it might scare me greatly as I've hardly done any revision for it because I just don't know how to revise for it!! Good luck with yours though, I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:

You'll be fine during these modules :smile: You're smarter than me so if I'm brave enoguh to insurance Bristol, you most definitely are. Besides I am gonna need moral support if I miss Imperials offer! :eek: If I'm going down, I'm taking you down with me :devil:

Erm hopefully roblee and Supernovae can help you more than me but yeah I'm bricking it too :s-smilie: Dw though, physica grade boundaries are always low :biggrin:
Reply 14
:awesome: I will try and get the mods to make this a sticky :p:
Reply 15
Yeah its a sticky!
Original post by F.I
:awesome: I will try and get the mods to make this a sticky :p:

Aww thank you! :') I wanted to ask how to make it a sticky but was a bit embarrassed haha :laugh:
Reply 17
Aww thank you! :') I wanted to ask how to make it a sticky but was a bit embarrassed haha :laugh:

You ask the moderators in the moderators forum/section :p:
:woo: Woot, hopefully more people will start to contribute. Also good luck for your physic exam!
Original post by F.I
You ask the moderators in the moderators forum/section :p:
:woo: Woot, hopefully more people will start to contribute. Also good luck for your physic exam!

Aw thanks :wink: Good luck to you too if you have any exams :smile:
Thread for the firmers

I couldn't resist :biggrin:

Quote me and I'll add you to the list if and only if you have firmed already
:hifro:

Summerdays - Chemistry.

Latest

Trending

Trending