The Student Room Group

Is it easier for an ugly guy to get laid, or an ugly girl?

I know 'beauty's subjective', 'it's whats inside that counts', 'this question is shallow and crude' , yada yada yada, blah blah blah. Putting that all aside, and just being hypothetical, is it easier for ugly girls to get laid in our society, or ugly guys? I personally think it's easier for ugly girls, as a lot of guys will lower there standards if there is the chance of sex, whereas girls are usually less likely to, as they'll get a reputation as being easy, and are generally more picky.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ugly girls
Some ... what you would call " sexy " guys can't even get laid, so what makes you think an ugly one can?

Ugly girl. Infact I'd **** an ugly girl now tbh, I'm bored and hungry.
Girl, they have vaginas.
girls, cos they have tittts!
Reply 5
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Some ... what you would call " sexy " guys can't even get laid, so what makes you think an ugly one can?

Ugly girl. Infact I'd **** an ugly girl now tbh, I'm bored and hungry.

Haha, find a fugly girl and she may buy you a McDonalds after
Ugly girls, because they can have good bodies, which render the face less of an issue.
Bit obvious really.
Reply 8
It's definitely easier for your mum.
Original post by Pinball_heart
Ugly girls, because they can have good bodies, which render the face less of an issue.

That's not the question :facepalm2:

Anyway, ugly girls, hands down. Stupid question really.
Reply 10
is this even a question
Original post by Braddd
It's definitely easier for your mum.

fail
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
That's not the question :facepalm2:

Anyway, ugly girls, hands down. Stupid question really.

I didn't think I had to spell it out to people on here.
Girls bodies are more impressive. We call them bag-heads, those ones who you'd have sex with but with a bag on there head. But you don't get that with guys.
Reply 13
Original post by theonelink
fail

Dont... Even... Care...
Reply 14
Original post by Pinball_heart
I didn't think I had to spell it out to people on here.
Girls bodies are more impressive. We call them bag-heads, those ones who you'd have sex with but with a bag on there head. But you don't get that with guys.

are you a bag head?
difficult one. as long as guys have confidence they can get laid, whereas if a woman looks like a dog she has no chance. but then girls have vaginas. tough.
Any girl could go to a club and get laid if she wanted to..that's just a fact. There are always desperate guys who would take on any chance they could get with any girl..no matter what she looked like.
Reply 17
Original post by sammynorton90
I know 'beauty's subjective', 'it's whats inside that counts', 'this question is shallow and crude' , yada yada yada, blah blah blah. Putting that all aside, and just being hypothetical, is it easier for ugly girls to get laid in our society, or ugly guys? I personally think it's easier for ugly girls, as a lot of guys will lower there standards if there is the chance of sex, whereas girls are usually less likely to, as they'll get a reputation as being easy, and are generally more picky.

I can't believe everyone here believes it's easier for an ugly girl to get laid than an ugly guy. You've all got it so wrong.

An ugly guy with a boatload of confidence will have no problem at all attracting women. But an ugly girl with confidence will still have problems. This is because men are attracted to women primarily by their looks (at least initially), but for women it is a guy's personality and confidence that is the most important.

This is why you regularly see ugly or average looking men with hot girls...but you rarely see hot men with ugly women.

History is littered with examples of men who were notoriously ugly yet did phenomenally well with women. For example, Voltaire, Jean Paul Satre, Casanova, David X...they were/are notoriously ugly, yet women fell for them because of their personalities and because they knew what women universally responded to. They were not 'celebrities' or anything...so it wasn't their fame women fell for, nor was it their looks!

Women are attracted to men who are ATTRACTIVE, not merely men who are good looking. Being attractive is more than just looks.

Have you ever heard the term 'sexy ugly'? This is a term women use to describe men who are not good looking, but who they are attracted to and who they find sexy. Again, this is a secret women will never reveal, but it is 100% true.

Don't believe what women SAY about this...pay attention only to what they do. There are examples all around us of ugly guys with hot girls.

A confident guy who is average looking or ugly will do better with women than a guy who has male model type looks but lacks confidence.

So really...being physically ugly isn't as big a problem for a guy as it is for a woman. Women have to rely on their looks far more than a guy to attract the attention of the opposite sex.

So the bottom line is: it's easier for ugly men (with confidence) to get laid than ugly women.
(edited 13 years ago)
Ugly girl
Original post by Neil_K
I can't believe everyone here believes it's easier for an ugly girl to get laid than an ugly guy. You've all got it so wrong.

An ugly guy with a boatload of confidence will have no problem at all attracting women. But an ugly girl with confidence will still have problems. This is because men are attracted to women primarily by their looks (at least initially), but for women it is a guy's personality and confidence that is the most important.

This is why you regularly see ugly or average looking men with hot girls...but you rarely see hot men with ugly women.

History is littered with examples of men who were notoriously ugly yet did phenomenally well with women. For example, Voltaire, Jean Paul Satre, Casanova, David X...they were/are notoriously ugly, yet women fell for them because of their personalities and because they knew what women universally responded to. They were not 'celebrities' or anything...so it wasn't their fame women fell for, nor was it their looks!

The bottom line is: women are attracted to men who are ATTRACTIVE, not merely men who are good looking. Being attractive is more than just looks.

Have you ever heard the term 'sexy ugly'? This is a term women use to describe men who are not good looking, but who they are attracted to and who they find sexy. Again, this a secret women will never reveal, but it is 100% true.

Don't believe what women SAY about this...pay attention only to what they do. There are examples all around us of ugly guys with hot girls.

A confident guy who is average looking or ugly will do better with women than a guy who has male model type looks but lacks confidence.

So really...being physically ugly isn't as big a problem for a guy as it is for a woman. Women have to rely on their looks far more than a guy to attract the attention of the opposite sex.

So the bottom line is: it's easier for ugly men (with confidence) to get laid than ugly women.

Women are the "choosy" gender. It's just the way humans work. Guys have to try to impress the women, who then choose the guy they like the most. You see this with other animals too.

Therefore it's easier for women to get laid.

EDIT: I struggle to see what people are disagreeing with here. I'd rather you quoted me and told me what I said which was incorrect. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest