The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LOL at what just happened in the last 3 balls in Swanns over!
Reply 2201
Original post by Numzilla

Original post by Numzilla

Lololol.. and the scams and rumours begin..

What is he saying in this video? I love the over dramatic music and the red circling like that guy is wanted for something.

In any case :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: ...

England is OUT! :frown:
So.....

who played worse in the QFs.. England or West Indies? :lol:
Reply 2203
Original post by TheProdigy2k9
Which final was that with England playing? :confused:

I think they meant a Pak vs Sri Lanka final...
Reply 2204
Oh by the way I sense a Pak V SL final like the 20/20, but maybe SL taking their revenge this time.
Russell Arnold gets me everytime. :rofl2: :toofunny: :jester:
Emphatic win for SL.

Listening to Tharanga now, he really sounds like a Sesame Street character. Great innings by both openers anyway.
Reply 2207
You just can't hate Dilshan, whacks the ball for four and then realises what he has done and then defends the next 2 balls with a cheeky grin.
Original post by Steph90
What is he saying in this video? I love the over dramatic music and the red circling like that guy is wanted for something.

In any case :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: ...

England is OUT! :frown:

Basically some big guy saying India will lose whose Indian himself.
Hahahaha, I love B.O.B Willis :adore:
Reply 2210
England have lost by 10 wickets only 5 times!!
And thrice they have lost to sri lanka by 10 wickets :smile:
O well we are out not that bothered becus for England not as important as football and rugby world cups. And we are beating Wales 2 nil wooo
Reply 2212
Original post by m:)ckel
Emphatic win for SL.

Listening to Tharanga now, he really sounds like a Sesame Street character. Great innings by both openers anyway.

his voice is a bt wierd
Reply 2213
Congrats to Sri Lanka, they played well. Inheriting them as my team for the rest of the tournament now I think.

Came up a little short with the bat but defending anything under 300 really depended on Swann having a good day, and he was off today. Rest of the attack is very average, said before the game i'd like to see Anderson for Tremlett but there's no guarantee that would have worked out. Tredwell's limitations exposed. Test series against them in May, in England, so a good chance for revenge :teeth:

End of a long, tiring winter that didn't give us much of a chance, too much fatigue and injuries. Disappointing way to end it but we should remember the last few months have been ultimately successful, don't think any Englishman would take a WC win over battering the Aussies down under. Of course both would have been nice but we can't be too greedy. Shame because the semi would have been very winnable but in all honesty our ODI team isn't anything like as good as our test side.

A very sub-continental world cup then. No surprise that they handled the conditions better, today's match really showed up how one side were trapped in their crease and one flourished outside of it. Maybe would have expected South Africa to do better though. I think the part timers/batting all rounders of the sub-continental sides made a big difference. Yuvraj, Hafeez and Dilshan have all been very good with the ball, at times justifying their place with their bowling alone. The England, Aus and SA batsman for the most part bowl medium pace, Collingwood, Bopara, Watson, Kallis etc, and that was nothing like as effective as the part time spin has been. Means the team is nothing like as balanced.
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
So.....

who played worse in the QFs.. England or West Indies? :lol:

is that a trick question? haha
Original post by Jackthevillain
O well we are out not that bothered becus for England not as important as football and rugby world cups. And we are beating Wales 2 nil wooo

Will you be bothered if New Zealand loose? :teehee:

Wah Wah, kya achievement hai :clap2:
Reply 2216
Original post by Rishabh95
You haven's seen 3 idiots???

It is AWESOME!

It was good up to the bit with the baby delivery, which was :facepalm2:
Reply 2217
Original post by Jackthevillain

And you speak on behalf of the whole English population :colonhash: :curious:
Reply 2218
All the England matches have been close in this WC except this one
Reply 2219
Wtf is this music...

Latest