The Student Room Group

Weirdos!

The past 24 hours have been a little odd to say the least. Everywhere I have been I've come across some form of weirdo.

This was in like the last 3 hours....

There was a guy pottering around a shop wearing a bowl cut wig, open trench coat with no trousers on, socks to his knees and loafers. Doing my best to avoid him I came across a shop assistant that said it was his regular outfit.

Some guy was talking to a wall.

In 2 bus journeys, 3 times when there were other seats to sit in a crazy looking guy would come and sit next to me. Just for clarification there this is the type of look I'm talking about.....

.....the look that screams I like to do nasty things to people.

Last night when I left my mates and cut across an open area of land in a fairly safe residential area I saw a guy walking towards me at an angle. Thought nothing of it a carried on my way. About 15 seconds after he passed, as you do, I had a look over my shoulder.....

FFFFAAAAARRRKK!!!

....there he was following me at about a few yards distance. I quickly turned and walked back defensively as I kindly asked him what the **** he was doing. He said he just wanted to say hello and walked off.

This really screwed me up. The guy looked, and I suppose sounded like a complete meth head. Was a shorts, socks a slippers guy as well. Was just waiting for him to pull out an axe or some crazy **** and butcher me.

So yea weirdos..... any cool stories? Advice?
Reply 1
move out of norfolk.
Reply 2
Was on the underground yesterday from Westfield when this guy that came on that stank and looked like he hadnt had a haircut it aeons. He started telling people to go on his website and started preaching how about some stuff no-one understood you had to be under-15 to join :s-smilie: then after he said he was going off to meditate only to get onto the same carriage again just on the other side.

He was weird
Reply 3
Consider yourself lucky you weren't eating ice cream and they didn't try to lick any... :afraid:
Reply 4
That sounds pretty scary.I've never had anything like that,the only thing remotely odd was a guy in the train station who suddenly dropped all his luggage(deliberatly) and sat on it,muttering to himself in the middle of the main station area.

Quick Reply

Latest