The Student Room Group

Equilibria, Energetics and Elements (F325) - June 2011 Exam.

I haven't started revision for this unit, as of yet; still going through the content :s-smilie:
How are you guys finding it?

I haven't seen a topic for this exam.. so thought id make a brand new one :smile:
Post questions one here or anything your stuck on, helping each other out !! :smile:

Also the past paper material from the old spec as far as im concerned are -
1. Trends and patterns
2. Unifying concepts
3. Transition Elements

And ofcourse you have the June 2010/Jan 2011 paper.. for practise..
Enjoy.. and relax !!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You haven't started revising yet but you're going through the content; is that not revision?
Reply 2
Original post by modini
You haven't started revising yet but you're going through the content; is that not revision?

Nope.. sorry i meant learning the content.. and thereafter comes revision :smile:
where abouts are you in class?
We've just about finished the course we just have to go back to the acids section in module one and then we're finished. I quite like this unit so far, which kind of scares me seeing as its meant to be the hardest. Though i've just started revising from rates, so hopefully it won't trip me up. How far are you into the content?
Reply 4
Just finished module one.. I've already done Module 3 so that leave Module 2 left for me to do :smile:
I know the orders weird but my school taught it that way :s-smilie:
Original post by bluesky170170
We've just about finished the course we just have to go back to the acids section in module one and then we're finished. I quite like this unit so far, which kind of scares me seeing as its meant to be the hardest. Though i've just started revising from rates, so hopefully it won't trip me up. How far are you into the content?

You've finished already?

We still have to do module 3. :frown:
Original post by CoffeeStinks
You've finished already?

We still have to do module 3. :frown:

We covered module 3 in the summer after the june exam so that helped us alot and module 3's quite nice really, includes alot of elements from the other units and modules so theres not too much content to learn.
Reply 7
Hi, posting the papers here for revision if anyone needs. :smile:

Plus a massive question pack of 147 pages with 124 questions (.rtf files). :biggrin:

Ill update if i have found the Jan 2011 paper and MS.
Jan 2011 paper are here on this link.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=30708951&postcount=6
Thanks to Rup! :biggrin:

Some More questions here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=32113000&postcount=818
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
^ you my friend, are amazzzing (:
Reply 9
Has anyone got the Jan 2011 paper? please :smile: x
Reply 10
Original post by T-Bags
Hey Guys, how far have you got so far :smile:

Well i just finished the modules once.. (with class) now im going to go over it myself.. wbu?

Original post by Jasmine_009
Has anyone got the Jan 2011 paper? please :smile: x

nope..
Reply 11
Original post by jlcf

Plus a massive question pack of 147 pages with 124 questions (.rtf files). :biggrin:

really appreciate thos papers! thanks!:biggrin:
OCR seems rediculously easy compared to AQA... why did my school choose this board... why?! :'(
Original post by LimeTree.
OCR seems rediculously easy compared to AQA... why did my school choose this board... why?! :'(

I wont say its easy compared. No board is different in terms of the level of knowledge people have. It just depends on what the board prefer you to know and in what way.
Reply 14
Original post by Ecstacy.
Just finished module one.. I've already done Module 3 so that leave Module 2 left for me to do :smile:
I know the orders weird but my school taught it that way :s-smilie:

Original post by bluesky170170
We covered module 3 in the summer after the june exam so that helped us alot and module 3's quite nice really, includes alot of elements from the other units and modules so theres not too much content to learn.

this is exaclty how we did it at our school...
seems its much quicker to do module 3 after the AS exams, as its easier/faster in terms of actual content...

we've just got about half of module 2 to do
and like a spread on module 1 :lol:
which leaves almost no revsion time in lessons im guessing to go over stuff again :erm:

find this alot harder then organic chemistry...:sad:

Original post by jlcf

dude you are amazing!! +1

By the way guys whoever needs help with this unit, I am more than happy to answer any questions!!
Reply 16
Here we go back again, I was looking for this thread
Those are the stats as far as time is concerned... plenty of time for preparation and of course a lot of time for questions.

I hope all of your January exams went well and will look forward to talking to you all in the build-up to the big one!
Reply 17
This exam is a beast. I'm not even going to lie, it's probably one of the hardest A level papers we will face. The Jan exam was on a different level. If you thought unit 4 was hard, this takes it to a new extreme... So prepare guys!
Reply 18
Original post by J DOT A
This exam is a beast. I'm not even going to lie, it's probably one of the hardest A level papers we will face. The Jan exam was on a different level. If you thought unit 4 was hard, this takes it to a new extreme... So prepare guys!

jeee thanks mate...what a nice lil booost for the system

:lol:
Reply 19
Going to finish of Cell potentials and half-cells today, then onto transition elements it's back to the good ol' stereoisomerism...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending