The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by KJ_the_crazy_chick
I been out with guys who have different heights and penis sizes. I care about personality not height or penis size. Sex is about working to please each other not about vagina/penis size. I only care if my bf enjoys sex.

Girls like you are literally one in a million.

KJ_the_crazy_chick
Ps. Why do you care so much?

Because women care so much, and because it's guys like me who have to tolerate the abuse and discrimination.

KJ_the_crazy_chick
It is sexist women complain about penis size and making men lose self confidence. But it is also sexist that men complain about vagina size. Vaginas and penises look and are different sizes. Both men and women need to understand this.

True. Especially women need to understand this.
If you read this thread again you will see that the females in here just don't get it.
Original post by Cabled
Girls like you are literally one in a million.

Because women care so much, and because it's guys like me who have to tolerate the abuse and discrimination.

True. Especially women need to understand this.
If you read this thread again you will see that the females in here just don't get it.

The females in this thread sound like they do get it but you are insulting them. They are fed up with your abuse. Being bitter will not help your cause. Be nice to people.

Btw you did not answer my question - are you the same guy on the cosmo forum?
Obviously there are going to be some differences in tightness and depth. Is it really incomprehensible that as the vagina is a muscle, some women's muscles when stimulated or when she gets horny, expand more than others?

Some women do have tighter, looser, deeper vagina's, it's a fact of life. Just as men have different penis sizes. I can't believe some people on here are saying that despite the obvious pysiological differences in almost every part of the human body, women's vaginas are all the same tightness and that there is no difference between them :rolleyes:
Original post by Cybele
Yes really. It's physiologically impossible for a healthy vagina to be as loose as you imagine. Those muscles are designed to hold anything from a tampon to a penis to a baby, they're incredibly elastic. It's this elasticity which allows them to revert back to original size. These muscles are also incredibly strong, to the extent that (when women are tense) they're capable of clamping up so tight that not even a tampon can get inside.

Our pelvic floor muscles - the ones that we can 'exercise' to get a little tightness back following childbirth - are the muscles that keep our uterus, bladder, intestines in place. If these muscles are 'loose' then we'd get a prolapse.

So yes, while it is possible for the vagina of a woman who's given birth to be a little looser than the vagina of a virgin, it's really not by much. If there is not enough traction that it can't hold a tampon securely, then something is wrong and the vagina is not acting as it should.

Or maybe, just maybe, your dick really is too small. :rolleyes:

Actually the vagina is designed to stimulate a willy enough for the guy to cum and to push out a baby. It really isn't designed for holding a tampon lol, they're pretty unnatural. Muscles are not unchanging fibers, they can elongate and contract etc and the fibers will change. So it will not be the same tightness over the whole of your life.
Original post by Vale9
It's not really the same, seeing as boobs have no impact on sex whatsoever.
And guys don't care that much about boob size as women care about penis size.

It's really a shame that the vast majority of women don't share your views on sex and penis size.

Seriously...I think you're wrong. My girl mates have NEVER complained about a guys penis size to me. They've complained about him being too quick to finish, or being overly-adventurous, or pressuring them for blowjobs/anal and all sorts of other things but never have I heard a girl comment 'eurgh his penis is just so smallllll'.

Also, boobs do have an impact on sex - a lot of guys find them a big turn on.
Guys don't care so much about boob size as women care about penis size? - Where an earth are you getting that from? I've seen many a guy on here state his preference for boob size. Guys seem to care an awful lot about boobs whereas its relatively rare to see a girl scorning a guy with a smaller than average penis.
But granted, boobs have nothing to do with penetrative sex.

All I can say is women don't care about penis size nearly as much as you're making out!!!! And I'm speaking for myself, my friends and for every girl I've seen on forums saying they don't care either (which is a considerable number)
Reply 265
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
you can't exactly measure the size of a vagina like you can a penis, can you? :facepalm2:

Shove a ruler in there? :confused:
Original post by Smem
Seriously...I think you're wrong. My girl mates have NEVER complained about a guys penis size to me. They've complained about him being too quick to finish, or being overly-adventurous, or pressuring them for blowjobs/anal and all sorts of other things but never have I heard a girl comment 'eurgh his penis is just so smallllll'.

Also, boobs do have an impact on sex - a lot of guys find them a big turn on.
Guys don't care so much about boob size as women care about penis size? - Where an earth are you getting that from? I've seen many a guy on here state his preference for boob size. Guys seem to care an awful lot about boobs whereas its relatively rare to see a girl scorning a guy with a smaller than average penis.
But granted, boobs have nothing to do with penetrative sex.

All I can say is women don't care about penis size nearly as much as you're making out!!!! And I'm speaking for myself, my friends and for every girl I've seen on forums saying they don't care either (which is a considerable number)

Hmm couldn't that be because it would be a bit crass to moan about penis size since it implicates their vagina whereas moaning about being too quick etc doesn't implicate them?
Reply 267
Diameter is simple; start with small fruit and work your way up..
Reply 268
A fanny is a fanny and a cock is a cock. How can genitals cause so much worry and dispute among teenagers people? Once you mature you'll realise stuff like this isn't important one bit. Unbelievable.
:congrats:
Original post by Cabled
Spot on. I hate that show. The sad thing is that most women LOVE that show, and millions of women around the world aspire to be like those four dolts.

Imagine if they had made a show with four men acting like that. It would probably have caused a major uproar. Women all over the world would have been protesting and the show would probably have been cancelled before season 2 or 3.
Original post by Cybele
There really isn't a variety of 'sizes' when it comes to vaginas. They can all hold a tampon in snugly, and they're all capable of pushing through a baby.

Only. That's not true.

Yeah, in general they don't vary as much as cocks. But still. LIAR.
Reply 271
Original post by concubine
Only. That's not true.

Yeah, in general they don't vary as much as cocks. But still. LIAR.

Go on, amuse me. :holmes:
I always thought the female equivalent of penis size is cleavage size...
Original post by frequent_flyer
I always thought the female equivalent of penis size is cleavage size...

Nah that doesn't work because 1) You don't make love to cleavage (welll...:h:) 2) Not every guy likes bigger boobs

(I really need to stop procrastinating in frankly rubbish threads like these)
Original post by Reflexive
Nah that doesn't work because 1) You don't make love to cleavage (welll...:h:) 2) Not every guy likes bigger boobs

(I really need to stop procrastinating in frankly rubbish threads like these)

Not every girl likes bigger penises (they're painful!),
and I didn't mean they're equivalent in bed- they're the same status-symbol wise.
How many fingers i can get in there is normally a good indicator.
Original post by frequent_flyer
Not every girl likes bigger penises (they're painful!),
and I didn't mean they're equivalent in bed- they're the same status-symbol wise.

Hmm I dunno because you don't go round showing off your penis, you don't get to find out about that until you get in bed?

I guess you like them up to a point then. But come in, in general, girls like bigger penises!
Original post by Cable
A guy on another post said this and he's right: "women have it easy in life. Women here say they arent happy with their partners size etc and say it in real life too.
Men have this burden of needing to have a big cock to please a woman. It sucks to be smaller as you know it wont satisfy her as much as if it was big, as indicated by this thread.

I mean when do you hear guys complain about their gfs vagina size?? Like i said, women have it easy."

Why is that during penetrative sex, it's usually the man's job to satisfy the woman and do all the work but not the other way round? Why is the woman's tightness never questioned? Why is all the pressure on men to have the right penis size but not much pressure on the woman to have the right vagina size/tightness? Why are women allow to bitch about their partner's size or even dump them because they're not big enough?

Yet you get these feminazis still arguing that women suffer the most in the world. But they completely ignore men's problems.

Screw feminazis. They can all sod off.

Look forward to hearing some replies.

EDIT: Before you ask, i'm not small "down there" and i've not been dumped.

my boyfriend complains to his friends about my vagina... because its too tight :/ but iv never once complained that he is too big for me.

im not trying to argue your point because i agree.. however it is not always the case.
Reply 278
Original post by MutantGecko
my boyfriend complains to his friends about my vagina... because its too tight :/ but iv never once complained that he is too big for me.

im not trying to argue your point because i agree.. however it is not always the case.

Fair enough. Nice to hear about other perspectives. I'm sure you are away I was generalising a bit in that post. But I'm sure you can agree it was a pretty valid point. Sorry if this question is quite personal, but despite his very large size, do you enjoy the sex sometimes with his size? Or would you rather it was quite smaller? It's just interesting to hear people's opinions on the matter.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
you can't exactly measure the size of a vagina like you can a penis, can you? :facepalm2:

Yes you can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending