The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

An Airdrie fan calling others bigots? They're bigger huns than the huns...

Original post by sbarrie2
FYI it was me that negged you :wink:

I'm sure he's devastated, with your 0 rep power.
Reply 4821
Original post by Celtic_Anthony

They are the mob that turned up in KKK attire due to having some black players playing in their team, yes?

Hypocrisy at it's finest :congrats:

I'm sure he's devastated, with your 0 rep power.

Hows that God complex coming along?
Original post by R-KAM
They are the mob that turned up in KKK attire due to having some black players playing in their team, yes?

Hypocrisy at it's finest :congrats:

They wore bed sheets for one reason or another. Home to the section B and with a home strip that sports a sash too!

Not the image I was looking for, but does the same...
Original post by R-KAM
SS Dignity :rofl3:

I must admit, I chuckled :colondollar:
Hows that God complex coming along?

Dunno about God complex, but every time I see you post my superiority complex kicks in.
And lest we forget...

Dunno about God complex, but every time I see you post my superiority complex kicks in.

All my superiority complex-esque needs come from my team, not petty comebacks.

53 and counting..
All my superiority complex-esque needs come from my team, not petty comebacks.

53 and counting..

You are so morally upstanding, shirking a feeling of superiority in yourself for a second-hand version. Go you.

And after this tax case, you might have to drop the 'and counting' :biggrin:
Reply 4829
They wore bed sheets for one reason or another. Home to the section B and with a home strip that sports a sash too!

Not the image I was looking for, but does the same...

Never seen that image, brilliant :lol:

I must admit, I chuckled :colondollar:

No-one can stand in the way of good humour :pierre:

I've had to listen to the "If Ranger's go Scottish football is screwed. They need each other." Here's hoping we get to find out in the near future!
You are so morally upstanding, shirking a feeling of superiority in yourself for a second-hand version. Go you.

And after this tax case, you might have to drop the 'and counting' :biggrin:

I thought you were better than the painfully obvious comeback Anthony
Reply 4831
KDS :adore:

Rangers Full History- We're Just Bigots Who Lived the Dream [DVD] :toofunny:
Reply 4833
Original post by Left Hand Drive
I started supporting celtic in the 90s hardly a glory hunter

And? Of course you're a glory hunter. The chances are you don't support your local team, and instead ****ed off to Celtic Park because of their history and reputation as a big club (you're only a big club in terms in Scottish football, world football you're a diddy team). Everyone knew Celtic would go on to win ****loads of trophies. Even when Rangers were at 9 in a row.

FYI it was me that negged you :wink:

Of course you did. You haven't got a reasonable response, as you know I'm correct, and you're just a fickle glory hunter.

16 years on, still hurting.
Original post by Ritter
And? Of course you're a glory hunter. The chances are you don't support your local team, and instead ****ed off to Celtic Park because of their history and reputation as a big club (you're only a big club in terms in Scottish football, world football you're a diddy team). Everyone knew Celtic would go on to win ****loads of trophies. Even when Rangers were at 9 in a row.

Of course you did. You haven't got a reasonable response, as you know I'm correct, and you're just a fickle glory hunter.

No. No not really. I support Rangers cause my immediate family always have. I picked up on this before I started school. Ergo supporting Rangers was a natural progression.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4836
No. No not really. I support Rangers cause my immediate family always have. I picked up on this before I started school. Ergo supporting Rangers was a natural progression.

It's really funny that the OF are always at each others throats, yet when a "diddy" fan has a go at them for being bigots/gloryhunters they stick together, and go all defensive. Your immediate family are gloryhunters too.

Unfortunately I live in Livingston now. My pal is an LFC ST holder, but all of his family support Hearts/Celtic.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ritter
It's really funny that the OF are always at each others throats, yet when a "diddy" fan has a go at them for being bigots/gloryhunters they stick together, and go all defensive. Your immediate family are gloryhunters too.

Unfortunately I live in Livingston now. My pal is an LFC ST holder, but all of his family support Hearts/Celtic.

Okay then, every person that support a title challenging team just does it for the glory :rolleyes: Cause that makes more sense than my Grampa growin up in Govan and the nearest ground to him being Ibrox.

All I've done is refute your points in isolation. No coalition here.

What does that last paragraph prove? Just.. tell me why you wrote that cause it saying nothing to me.
Original post by Ritter

My local team? Im not that into the juniors tbh.

Ok I choose to support celtic whilst their rivals won everything for the glory? Now go make an airdrie thread and chat with all the other airdrie fans
Reply 4839
Okay then, every person that support a title challenging team just does it for the glory :rolleyes: Cause that makes more sense than my Grampa growin up in Govan and the nearest ground to him being Ibrox.

All I've done is refute your points in isolation. No coalition here.

What does that last paragraph prove? Just.. tell me why you wrote that cause it saying nothing to me.

If you don't understand what I'm saying then you're thick as ****. But that's already evident as you're on OF "fan". Just because your family support a certain team, doesn't mean you can't support your local.
Original post by Left Hand Drive
My local team? Im not that into the juniors tbh.

Ok I choose to support celtic whilst their rivals won everything for the glory? Now go make an airdrie thread and chat with all the other airdrie fans

You've missed the point. No surprise there. Your final line sums OF fans up. Needless, deflective ****e. Maybe if more people supported their local team there would be demand for an Airdrie thread.

"I started supporting Celtic in the 90s when they were ****e" is a terrible way of deflecting the fact that you're a glory hunter.

Quick Reply