UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Likestrangecandy
Hi!

I accepted my offer for a BA in Film and Television at LCC about a month ago, but I have not received my student ID number. I was wondering if anyone has had their student ID yet? I really want to apply for accommodation :-/

I emailed my course as I didn't have mine, and the emailed back within the day :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by unbornvoices
phone them they gave it to me over the phone :smile:

Thanks! I shall do that first thing in the morning! I never recieved a welcome letter :-/
Original post by plushymcmuffin
Was it not on the letter you received offering your place at the university? It should be the first 3 letters of your surname with an 8 digit number afterwards.

I never received a welcome letter
i tried to register but it kept saying its unsuccessful but my details were right :/ i sent them an email to ask.. anyone having the same problem?
Original post by katherinejklo
i tried to register but it kept saying its unsuccessful but my details were right :/ i sent them an email to ask.. anyone having the same problem?

I am having the exact same problem, It may not open till later so wont let us on?
Just applied, cordwainers, manna and ewen h.. anyone else???:smile:
Just applied, decided on Brooke Hall as my first choice & then Bernard Myers and Julian Markham.
Julian Markham , Manna Ash and Opal 4 :smile:
Will wyat , don gratton, manna ash
Reply 109

Just applied, decided on Brooke Hall as my first choice & then Bernard Myers and Julian Markham.

Hi! I applied to Brooke Hall as my first choice as well. Followed by Ewen Henderson and Bernard Myers. I'm starting the CCW foundation this september as well. I was going to apply for Furzedown and Cedars Halls (it used to be the only one you could apply for if you were under 18) but it is now closed so I'm free to apply anywhere I want.

I hope to get into BH, the studios seem really great, but Ewen Henderson seems like a great place too. Bernard Myers is really close to the college so it's a nice option as well. I feel like wherever I go, it will be good, wich I think is a very pleasant feeling.
Does anyone know how long it should take for them to get back to us once we've applied for our accommodation?
Reply 111
Manna ash, Julian markham and will wyatt
Reply 112
Original post by FreddieFireman

Original post by FreddieFireman
Does anyone know how long it should take for them to get back to us once we've applied for our accommodation?

I remember reading 14 days. I doubt it, to say the true. Maybe if we're lucky.
Reply 113
Hey,

Has anyone recieved an offer for Emily Bowes court?x
Manna Ash, Will Wyatt and Don Gratton for me :smile: anyone put manna ash first?

Original post by Alexi
Hey,

Has anyone recieved an offer for Emily Bowes court?x

and alexi, have you already got offered a place?
Original post by lallis1991
hey,
I got offered a place at manna ash:smile::smile: anyone else??

Hey I got an offer from Manna Ash today! It was a speedy response because I only applied on Tuesday. Soooo excited though! :biggrin: What will you be studying? :smile:
Original post by Meeshaahhh

Original post by Meeshaahhh
Hey I got an offer from Manna Ash today! It was a speedy response because I only applied on Tuesday. Soooo excited though! :biggrin: What will you be studying? :smile:

Yeah so have I! I know surprisingly quick, i guess it is first come first serve then. I wanna move now September feels too far away. What/where are you studying? x
Reply 117
Original post by katherinejklo
Manna Ash, Will Wyatt and Don Gratton for me :smile: anyone put manna ash first?

and alexi, have you already got offered a place?

Heya,

Yeah i've been offered a place at Emily bowes :smile:
Off to CSM in september :smile:

Have you heard anything yet?
Original post by lallis1991
I will study fashion management at lcf and you??? I can't wait to move to London :smile:

I'm doing international fashion management at lcf- so quite similar then! where are you moving from? x
Original post by yaravel
I remember reading 14 days. I doubt it, to say the true. Maybe if we're lucky.

Thank you! Heard back from Opal 4 today :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest