Mmmm, icecream! Favourite flavours?

Mmmm, icecream! Favourite flavours?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's not a B&J's flavour, but I LOVE salted caramel. :love:
Cookie Dough.
Reply 3
apple ice cream is amazing <3 really hard to find though! had it in france and italy :smile:
it's a bright green granny smith flavour:biggrin:
Reply 4
Caramel :biggrin:
Reply 5
Ben & Jerry's Fossil Fuel FTW!

Those dinky little chocolate dinosaurs are too good not to have.

Or Just Ben & Jerry's in general...

Or just ice cream.

I think I have a problem; a deliciously addictive problem.

Hmph.
Reply 6
B & J's baked alaska or cookie dough.

Failing that and when I'm too poor to afford B & J's then it's a cheap tub of mint or strawberry ice cream from tescos. :biggrin:
Reply 7
With ben and jerrys its got to be chocolate fudge brownie!

Haagan-dazs is cookies and cream.

For anything else its mint choc chip if browies are unavailable! :biggrin:
Ben & Jerry used to have this AMAZING flavour called Karamel Sutra. One half was chocolate icecream with some chips, the other half was caramel icecream (which was actually amazing), and then in the middle there would just be gooey caramel. :coma:
They discontinued it, I'm gutted.

Phish Food is lovely though.
as soon as i read this title i instantly thought mint chock chip!
Original post by sophieelis
as soon as i read this title i instantly thought mint chock chip!

ME TOO!!

(or anything else chocolatey!) :smile:
Ben & Jerry's Fairly Nuts, Cookie Dough and Half Baked...and Phish Food...and Baked Alaska...and Strawberry Cheesecake. I like my Ben & Jerrys... :colondollar:

I really want to try more Haagen Daz. Had a gorgeous sundae at the café in Leicester Square last summer. Last time they were on offer in the shops however, I was being healthy. :frown:

Sometimes all you need however is a really gorgeous vanilla ice cream.
Reply 12
I'll turn all poncy and say Tesco's own sorbet :s "goes and hides in a corner".

I also have a massive addiction for Tesco value Choc Ices now aswell.
Reply 13
Anyone that says anything other than Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough is wrong :sogood: :sexface: :sogood: :sexface: :sogood:
(edited 13 years ago)
Ben & jerry cookie dough, I bought 15 last time it was half price in Asda
Reply 15
Jen and Berry's Cookie dough or half baked - Chocalate fudge brownie is nice too. but for proper ice cream, I love strawberry (favourite), vanilla, straciatella, mint and also Ruska (Czech Ice cream that looks like this::smile:)

Lol, a bit off topic, but I'm currently wearing my old work uniform t-shirt as pyjamas. It's bright blue, has a big cow on it saying: "Have you tried our new fairly nuts flavour?" Great, I'm a walking Ben & Jerry's advertisement.
They've opened a marble slab creamery at Meadowhall, and I think I was won over today by White Chocolate and Fudge Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Cups! DELICIOUS!
Reply 18

I'm not gay, I swear.
Ben and Jerry's Phish Food, yum :smile:

and also Magnum- double chocolate and Magnum- Almond

Quick Reply

Latest