The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I got accepted at Manna Ash too! Can't wait to move in! What subjects are people studying? I'm on the Magazine Publishing course!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by Meeshaahhh
Hey I got an offer from Manna Ash today! It was a speedy response because I only applied on Tuesday. Soooo excited though! :biggrin: What will you be studying? :smile:

wow, I applied on tuesday for Manna Ash. Haven't heard anything back yet. But the longer wait the better as then I won't have to decide as quickly whether to accept their offer!! Everyone likes to get things sorted so early!

Anyway which college you studying at/what course?

Original post by Alexi
Heya,

Yeah i've been offered a place at Emily bowes :smile:
Off to CSM in september :smile:

Have you heard anything yet?

Yay! Congrats! That's very efficient of them! And what course you doing? I'm going to csm as well to do foundation! But no not yet, hopefully gettin a place in manna ash! X
Reply 123
Anyone get offered bernard meyers - doing ccw foundation?
Original post by arty
wow, I applied on tuesday for Manna Ash. Haven't heard anything back yet. But the longer wait the better as then I won't have to decide as quickly whether to accept their offer!! Everyone likes to get things sorted so early!

Anyway which college you studying at/what course?

Hi, yeah its still early yet, you will probably get the halls you want. :smile:
I'm doing Journalism at LCC, what about you?
Reply 125
Hi, yeah its still early yet, you will probably get the halls you want. :smile:
I'm doing Journalism at LCC, what about you?

Art & Design foundation CCW. :smile:
hmm which one is better located for csm (king's cross): julian markham/manna ash/don gratton?

Hey I got an offer from Manna Ash today! It was a speedy response because I only applied on Tuesday. Soooo excited though! :biggrin: What will you be studying? :smile:

Hey, saw that you got offers from Manna Ash, same! What and where are you guys studying? :smile:
Reply 128
Original post by shanrandhawa
Hey, saw that you got offers from Manna Ash, same! What and where are you guys studying? :smile:

Hii, I'm going LCC to study magazine publishing, what about you? I got a place at manna ash too! xx
Reply 129
I got an offer for BA Fashion Illustration at LCF so I'm moving to Don Gratton House.....anyone applying to live there????
Reply 130
Original post by FreddieFireman

Original post by FreddieFireman
Does anyone know how long it should take for them to get back to us once we've applied for our accommodation?

I got a reply back 4 days after i applied...for Don Gratton House
Reply 131
Don Grotton is good, 2 mins walk to the infamous Brick Lane... I love it. I used to live there, that was erm... a long time ago.
Reply 132
Original post by ExTraP

Original post by ExTraP
Don Grotton is good, 2 mins walk to the infamous Brick Lane... I love it. I used to live there, that was erm... a long time ago.

Oh really?? Yeah I can't wait to move there! I am still waiting for the email from the actual housing company but I have a room reserved :-D

Where did you study?
Reply 133
yeah, well, there has been lodas of changes at the company in the past couple of years, so it might take a while for things to get through, but hey, it's only April and you are not gonna movein tiell Sept anyway. I also lived in Manna Ash, also a great hall, in fact, I like Manna Ash better coz it's slightly bigger rooms but then it depends on where do you perfer to live, both are great halls.

I went to LCC, in fact I am still there doing my MA now. Did think about going back to halls, but thought nah, I have done my time in halls etc etc.
Cordwainers Court studying Fashion Management.. yaaaay :biggrin:
Original post by Grange22
Hii, I'm going LCC to study magazine publishing, what about you? I got a place at manna ash too! xx

Hey, Im going to LCF to do international fashion management! Have u had an email from sanctuary housing yet or just the housing team? so are you doing alevels or working or?
Reply 136
I'm scared Ive applied to the wrong hallss! I wanted to live in the Will Wyatt halls, it looks really nice and next to old street and 5 10 mins from brick lane..?! has anyone applied?
Reply 137

Hey, Im going to LCF to do international fashion management! Have u had an email from sanctuary housing yet or just the housing team? so are you doing alevels or working or?

Hey I'm going to LCF too next year but I haven't recieved the confirmation email from sanctuary housing even though I got reserved a room on Tuesday....??? Are you staying in Don Gratton House??
Hey, I have a place at Manna Ash, both are managed by Sanctuary. I called today and basically we have places reserved but the housing company will email us soon to make a reservation payment etc. What are you studying?
Anyone doing foundation and applying to manna ash? Cos I really want to go there and I got give will wyatts becos apparently foundation people are not allowed to go manna ash becos you can move in until the 10th sept and foundation starts on the 5th :frown: urrrgh this is so annoying!!!! Now I'm thinking btw will wyatts or don gratton!! Any ideas??

Quick Reply

Latest