silly girl:rofl:

33:yes:
Reply 63
vin
silly girl:rofl:

33:yes:

:colondollar:

I'm on more like episode 13 at the moment :o:
anyone else still keeping up with this? Im upto date with the the manga and imo its pretty good =]
Reply 65
Original post by Aeon Prince

anyone else still keeping up with this? Im upto date with the the manga and imo its pretty good =]

yes, though I only follow the anime :yes:
Reply 66
I'm up to date with both.

The current anime arc is one of my favourites, and the current manga arc is promising to be pretty epic.
Argh worst anime i have ever seen, completely childish, no proper action. Annoys me thinking about it, suffice to say i dropped it after 20 or so episodes.
I enjoy this manga a lot! the current arc looks like its going to reveal the main point to the dragons dissapearence maybe. Natsu is going to become fierce I predict after defeating that dark guild's leader XD
Reply 69
I have to agree, I do like the new Natsu, and he was looking amazingly strong in the end of 218
Reply 70
Oh my... isn't this thread rotting :mmm:

Really gotta love certain bits in the series like in...

Spoiler

Reply 71
fairy tail is another one Ive not watched in a while :zomg:
I havent been watching the fairy tail anime since the laxus arc, although i've been keeping up with the manga which is really good right now
Reply 73
I havent been watching the fairy tail anime since the laxus arc, although i've been keeping up with the manga which is really good right now

One of the first things I did when I got back to home home was download and catch up on Fairy Tail. 13 episodes :colone:

Been holding off on the manga but I'm quite tempted too :colondollar: Is the manga much much further on?
Spoiler for where anime is now

Spoiler

Original post by Keoje
One of the first things I did when I got back to home home was download and catch up on Fairy Tail. 13 episodes :colone:

Been holding off on the manga but I'm quite tempted too :colondollar: Is the manga much much further on?
Spoiler for where anime is now

Spoiler

I think the manga is only one arc ahead of the anime
Reply 75
Judging from the latest OP we're about to start the Edolas arc in the anime. The manga is currently only about midway through the subsequent arc, so I'd imagine the series will either go on a filler spree or take a break (the Fairy Tail anime hasn't really had much filler to date).
Nearly all the females have ginormous breasts and it's extremely annoying. Other than than, it's pretty good.
Reply 77
Original post by StephenP91
Nearly all the females have ginormous breasts and it's extremely annoying. Other than than, it's pretty good.

:sexface:
Reply 78
just started watching this year and i love it. am pretty up to date. on episode 71.
Reply 79
Original post by humy369
just started watching this year and i love it. am pretty up to date. on episode 71.

:five:

Quick Reply

Latest