The Student Room Group

Every time i Eat i want to Bork ( Puke Up)

These Past Few Weeks i am been wanting to be sick when i have eaten. i have never been sick with this though. some food i can only eat a little bit of but then i just bork and want to be sick. i am really worried and would like some help please
:confused::confused::eek::eek::smile::smile::biggrin::wink::colondollar::rolleyes:
Wow a little over enthusiastic with the post don't you think??!!

Go and see a doctor immediately, this happened to me once, I can't clearly remember what it was as it was a long time ago. But it wasn't very nice.
not pregnant I hope? :P
Reply 3
'Bork?' Never heard of that one.

Go see your doctor asap then. You're not going to get any professional medical information from TSR.
Original post by NewBarbie
These Past Few Weeks i am been wanting to be sick when i have eaten. i have never been sick with this though. some food i can only eat a little bit of but then i just bork and want to be sick. i am really worried and would like some help please
:confused::confused::eek::eek::smile::smile::biggrin::wink::colondollar::rolleyes:

I had the same kind of problem a few years back, doctor said I had some sort of temporary enzyme imbalance and gave me enzyme supplements for a week... I got well by the end of the week....

SO go and see a doctor...
MY EYES!!!!!
Reply 6
I felt like that last year and I had gastritus, hope you feel better soon, anyway see your doctor.

Quick Reply

Latest