The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Julian Markham House 2011/2012 anyone?

Hii :biggrin:
So i just accepted my offer of housing at Julian Markham and wanted to know if anyone else is planning on going there?

Scroll to see replies

I just received my offer for Julian Markham which college/course are you going to?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
a13
OP
Im going for HE diploma in fashion media and communication :smile:
What about you??
I'm doing foundation photography at LCC :]
Reply 4
im gunna be staying at Julian Markham too :smile: going to accept it on Friday! im doing public relations at LCC :smile:
Reply 5
staying in julian markham too come september. wooop. doing a Fda in graphic communication :smile:
Yeeeeah woo I got an offer for Julian Markham! I can't wait til September!!
Reply 7
I have got a place at Julian Markham too however I don't know whether to accept it- going to Chelsea and everyone else appears to be going to LCC- anyone in the same boat??

Lucy :smile:
Reply 8
I have just sent off the deposit- coming to Julian Markham woo!
Hi, I applied for Julian Markham halls as my first choice on the 17th of May being a LCC student, I still haven't heard back from them.
How long did it it take for you to receive your offers?
Original post by Stefan2kValiant
Hi, I applied for Julian Markham halls as my first choice on the 17th of May being a LCC student, I still haven't heard back from them.
How long did it it take for you to receive your offers?

About one week. However I called housing services today because I never received a confirmation for my deposit payment and they said that they are sooooo busy, therefore everything is taking a lil longer. I am also an LCC student at Julian Markham :wink: What course are you doing?
Original post by aspiringwhatever
About one week. However I called housing services today because I never received a confirmation for my deposit payment and they said that they are sooooo busy, therefore everything is taking a lil longer. I am also an LCC student at Julian Markham :wink: What course are you doing?

How much was the deposit, when did you receive your offer, did u receive your offer buy email or letter? Im going to be studying ba hons digital media design, what about you?
Original post by Stefan2kValiant
How much was the deposit, when did you receive your offer, did u receive your offer buy email or letter? Im going to be studying ba hons digital media design, what about you?

I received my offer like 2 weeks ago by e-mail. The deposit was 250. I am studying media communications.
oh ok thanks for the info, what is media communications course about?
Reply 14
I have a place here aswell! anyone studying at wimbledon?
I just got an email with a document attached saying i'm expected to move in on the 10th of September unless I can't make that date....isn't that quite early to move in? or does anyone know if freshers starts really close to then? waa
Original post by snippysnappy
I just got an email with a document attached saying i'm expected to move in on the 10th of September unless I can't make that date....isn't that quite early to move in? or does anyone know if freshers starts really close to then? waa

Heyy :smile: I got the same e-mail today :wink: Fresher's starts on the 26th and you are able to move in without problems until the 17th. I am moving in on the 14th :wink:
Original post by aspiringwhatever
Heyy :smile: I got the same e-mail today :wink: Fresher's starts on the 26th and you are able to move in without problems until the 17th. I am moving in on the 14th :wink:

Hi! thanks, & yey thats good! I thought it was the 26th that the actual course started...I think I'll move in around the 15th or something. Eee so excited :biggrin: Do you (or anyone reading this) know how many people share a kitchen?
Reply 18
I'm in!

LCC Foundation Photography.

Look for the Canadian flag on my door!
Reply 19
Original post by ccammidge
I have a place here aswell! anyone studying at wimbledon?

Hey Im studying sculpture at wimbledon! have applied to Julian markham too so fingers crossed mate!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending