Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help with topshop return please reply asap

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi two questions for you guys. Any help would be great. Thanks
    First time buying online and unfortnally the dress was too small and has to be returned
    Now I went to request a return. Done all that was needed now for the problem.
    I was given the return number which is only 7 digit number when on the return label its got 8 boxes for the return number.
    Does anyone know why this is?

Also It cost £58 including delivery and they are refunding £54 do they not refund the delivery?

thankyou again
    Claire
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    When sending a return for an online purchase, they never refund the delivery.

Can't you return it to a Topshop store?
    I haven't ever had to return something to Topshop via the online store, but does it say that you need to put in an '8 digit return number' or 7? If it's 7, then I'd assume the other box is spare or there may be a space inbetween?. :dontknow:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milky Milk)
    When sending a return for an online purchase, they never refund the delivery.

Can't you return it to a Topshop store?
    I haven't ever had to return something to Topshop via the online store, but does it say that you need to put in an '8 digit return number' or 7? If it's 7, then I'd assume the other box is spare or there may be a space inbetween?. :dontknow:
    Thankyou for your help. It was just that it was from there collection and saids if its an online only then needs to be returned via post.
    Really worried about putting wrong number in incase they dont refund

argh hate online shopping now
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire7714)
    Thankyou for your help. It was just that it was from there collection and saids if its an online only then needs to be returned via post.
    Really worried about putting wrong number in incase they dont refund

argh hate online shopping now
    Do you mean it's not just Topshop, it's from a different designer?

'We promise to refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt, or to your nearest store within 1 month of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment'

If that doesn't help you can contact them online here or you can call them on this number (0844 984 0264) to ask them about the return number.

I hope this helps!
    • 69 followers

ReputationRep:
    Distance selling regulations - if you've notified them within 7 days that you want to return they have to refund postage
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire7714)
    Hi two questions for you guys. Any help would be great. Thanks
    First time buying online and unfortnally the dress was too small and has to be returned
    Now I went to request a return. Done all that was needed now for the problem.
    I was given the return number which is only 7 digit number when on the return label its got 8 boxes for the return number.
    Does anyone know why this is?

Also It cost £58 including delivery and they are refunding £54 do they not refund the delivery?

thankyou again
    Claire
    When I returned something to Topshop a few months ago, they gave me a 7-digit number and that was all fine.

They never refund delivery though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixFortune)
    When I returned something to Topshop a few months ago, they gave me a 7-digit number and that was all fine.

They never refund delivery though.
    Thankyou very much, the relief xD

and to everyone else thankyou

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 26, 2011
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.