BSMS Medical Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emilylikeeee
Nice sig :tongue:

hehe yours is looking good too:wink:
Original post by Neomaster121
hehe yours is looking good too:wink:

Isn't it just!
Anyway, congratulations on your offer from, an for firming, the best Med school in the whole entire universe :biggrin:
Reply 1142
Good luck everyone on the reserve list for this week! Fingers crossed for another admissions day.
Just got through my rejection, was on the pre-interview waiting list. Guessing there's not another admissions day...??
Reply 1144
And I was rejected. Which makes it 4 out of 4 rejections. :frown:
Finally got my reply back from Bristol after 4 months...rejection. On the bright side, made choosing a LOT easier, so BSMS is firmed :smile:
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirmed! Hopefully see you beautiful people in September. :smile:
Reply 1147
I received an offer for BSMS and am waiting to hear back from King's. If I get an offer from King's in the next few days, I wouldn't know which school to go for. I got a great vibe during my interview day at BSMS and Brighton seems like a nice place to live. My family and friends are encouraging me to pick King's if I get that option. Any thoughts anyone?
just firmed my offer :smile: wahoooo
Original post by carrmaki
I received an offer for BSMS and am waiting to hear back from King's. If I get an offer from King's in the next few days, I wouldn't know which school to go for. I got a great vibe during my interview day at BSMS and Brighton seems like a nice place to live. My family and friends are encouraging me to pick King's if I get that option. Any thoughts anyone?

Do you want to live in London?

The courses are similar (personally prefer the BSMS one since it's more clinically orientated).

Which one did you prefer when you visited?

In my opinion, I think your decision should not be swayed by your family since YOU're the one who will spend at least 5 years at medical school.
Reply 1150
Just firmed BSMS for 2012 entry :biggrin:
just out of curiosity how many people going to bsms are graduates/mature students....iyv only counted like 2 so far on here. :frown:
iym both a mature [23] and graduate student. i am in my final year of doing a BSc (Hons) in Clinical Sciences in uni of bradford. what do you study/work etc?

bored out of my mind doing a dissertation :frown:
Reply 1152
Original post by Epsilon1234
just out of curiosity how many people going to bsms are graduates/mature students....iyv only counted like 2 so far on here. :frown:
iym both a mature [23] and graduate student. i am in my final year of doing a BSc (Hons) in Clinical Sciences in uni of bradford. what do you study/work etc?

bored out of my mind doing a dissertation :frown:

Hi there,

I´m a mature student (28 years old). Does that make three of us now?

looking forward to meeting you and the rest of our class.

cheers!
Reply 1153
just firmed bsms offer. ( :
Did anybody get anything after sending in their signed Medical School Charter?
Original post by MaximumLulz

Original post by MaximumLulz
Did anybody get anything after sending in their signed Medical School Charter?

Oops when did that have to be in by? :s-smilie:
Firmed a couple of weeks ago, haven't received the Medical School Charter everyone's mentioned though :s-smilie: Should I have, or is it only for people with unconditionals?
Original post by iamwhatiamnot

Firmed a couple of weeks ago, haven't received the Medical School Charter everyone's mentioned though :s-smilie: Should I have, or is it only for people with unconditionals?

I've got it and I don't have an unconditional offer, wasn't it with your offer letter?
Original post by Carpet21
I've got it and I don't have an unconditional offer, wasn't it with your offer letter?

Do you mean the letter sent when we originally received offers? I don't remember it :s-smilie:
Reply 1159
Do you mean the letter sent when we originally received offers? I don't remember it :s-smilie:

I got it after I firmed my decision on UCAS.

Quick Reply