The Student Room Group

"No Clothes Allowed"

Got a fancy dress night this weekend and the theme is "no clothes allowed" I'm predicting that loads of people will turn up in the standard bin bag turned into a dress/suit so I'd rather avoid that! been scrawling the internet for ideas but can't seem to find anything! Any ideas???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cardboard box painted as a Rubix cube. Do it.
Greek? Does a Toga count as clothes, if not that's a good idea. Plus you could just say it's a bed-sheet.
Would something like a bed sheet toga work? Or is that classed as clothes?
Reply 4
Original post by Troubled_Student
Greek? Does a Toga bed sheet count as clothes,

:cool:
Reply 5
You could always wear your birthday suit. As long as you get it fitted and it's not all wrinkly, it should please most people :h:
Cba finding the Lady Gaga meat pic.. but.. that.
Reply 8
Do what MGMT did and cover yourself in butter?
Fashion a towel into a dress :biggrin:
Buy a couple of pillow cases and turn them into a skirt and a top. Or buy cheap underwear/a bikini and sew or stick other stuff onto it, like flowers, leaves or any old rubbish.
Wear nude coloured underwear and fashion leaves onto it, so that you're doing an Adam & Eve sort of thing.

I was going to read that, but then I got distracted by the link to an article on the anti-depressant qualities of semen. :mmm:

Anyway, OP, you could just go naked. Technically within the rules.

Or this is always an option:
Reply 13
a burqa?
bubble wrap

you'll be the life of the party!
Reply 15
Check out the sig.

Wear a POP TART

NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN
Reply 16
Those Hawaiian grass skirts ??
Go naked.
Reply 18
Wear a sarong style brown silky cloth and fashion a top in a similar way, sew on leaves and go as eve?
Reply 19
Original post by tehforum
Check out the sig.

Wear a POP TART

NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

Man I love that cat

Quick Reply