Hello number IV!

:hi:

AugustWestie

Are you chewbob1 I forget...? :colondollar:
Original post by spikeymike
:hi:

Are you chewbob1 I forget...? :colondollar:

:yes:
PSN: xiTzMeOscx (yeah I know its generic and chavvy to have the xiTz but I didn't know then)

Anyone heard any information about mw3?
Almost done with Brotherhood SP, just need to get the remaining flags in the shrines and replay part of it in a new save, to get the glitched trophies (roma shrine, Borgia towers, 2 of Leonardo's tasks, raise an assassin). :pierre:
Reply 65
My brother got my monitor working...I'm now scared to switch it off in case it doesn't work again. Oh well I'll download Portal 2!
Original post by hobo06
My brother got my monitor working...I'm now scared to switch it off in case it doesn't work again. Oh well I'll download Portal 2!

How did he fix it?
Almost done with Brotherhood SP, just need to get the remaining flags in the shrines and replay part of it in a new save, to get the glitched trophies (roma shrine, Borgia towers, 2 of Leonardo's tasks, raise an assassin). :pierre:

Managed to get the last of Leonardo's weapons done then jumped off the Castel Sant'Angelo with the parachute this morning (after spending about half an hour having a brain fart trying to work out how to climb it) and I think I've just got the flags and a couple of feathers then it's on to the MP for me...

Until I get too distracted by L.A. Noire which will be arriving tomorrow. :biggrin:
Original post by AugustWestie
Managed to get the last of Leonardo's weapons done then jumped off the Castel Sant'Angelo with the parachute this morning (after spending about half an hour having a brain fart trying to work out how to climb it) and I think I've just got the flags and a couple of feathers then it's on to the MP for me...

Until I get too distracted by L.A. Noire which will be arriving tomorrow. :biggrin:

Lucky you don't have the glitched save. :pierre: It's taken me 90mins to a point where I can do what I want in the game (new save). :sigh:
I might have a marathon session on Brotherhood tonight to try and complete the SP story. Tomorrow will be devoted to L.A. Noire :biggrin:
Man, I'm gonna fail my exams...
Original post by badger-man
I might have a marathon session on Brotherhood tonight to try and complete the SP story. Tomorrow will be devoted to L.A. Noire :biggrin:
Man, I'm gonna fail my exams...

Fingers crossed it will be worth it. :wink:

Lucky you don't have the glitched save. :pierre: It's taken me 90mins to a point where I can do what I want in the game (new save). :sigh:

I admit if I had to start the story again from scratch I probably wouldn't bother.
Original post by AugustWestie
I admit if I had to start the story again from scratch I probably wouldn't bother.

But I hate leaving things undone! :nooo: Plus I really don't have any other games to play except Fifa 11 (long ass trophies), GT5 (Endurance races yawn), BO (Multiplayer trophies). :rolleyes:
Transformers 2 blu ray. :teeth:
Reply 73
How did he fix it?

Apparently he just switched it on and it worked :colonhash:
God knows what's up with it...some sort of power fault I think
If anyone watches Transformers 2, watch it for Megan Fox, the CGI and the special effects esp. on blu ray, but not for the story line, it's a bit flaky this one and a bit unecessarily long in parts, as shown in the Metacritic score.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 75
If anyone watches Transformers 2, watch it for Megan Fox, the CGI and the special effects esp. on blu ray, but not for the story line, it's a bit flaky this one and a bit unecessarily long in parts, as shown in the Metacritic score.

does the cgi for that one look good on blu ray still then?

i got the blu ray collectors of wolverine and the dvd it looks fine, but in blu ray his claws look like they are cartoons lol
Original post by Greg1989
does the cgi for that one look good on blu ray still then?

i got the blu ray collectors of wolverine and the dvd it looks fine, but in blu ray his claws look like they are cartoons lol

Transformers is amazing on blu ray, although you know its not real, but the way the CGI interacts with the environment is brilliant. The animation of the robots are excellent too, not 'cartoony', really looks realistic in both Tranformers 1 and 2. It blends in very well with real life.
Reply 77
Transformers is amazing on blu ray, although you know its not real, but the way the CGI interacts with the environment is brilliant. The animation of the robots are excellent too, not 'cartoony', really looks realistic in both Tranformers 1 and 2. It blends in very well with real life.

I second this. Also helps when you have a decent screen and good speakers add to it :biggrin:
Transformers always kinda scares me about the future of technology. :teeth:
Reply 79
Thanks for the info :smile:

Transformers always kinda scares me about the future of technology. :teeth:

personally i think computers should rule us, matrix and terminator give them a bad rep but could be awesome, in theory always perfect decisions being made at a split second rate

Latest