Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
x

Unlock these great extras with your FREE membership

• One-on-one advice about results day and Clearing
  • Free access to our personal statement wizard
  • Customise TSR to suit how you want to use it

Newcastle United F.C Society Thread II

Announcements Posted on
Rate your uni — help us build a league table based on real student views 19-08-2015
  1. Offline

ReputationRep:

Welcome to part two of the thread. All Geordies are welcome

Previous Thread Here

2. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Posting to sub :ahee:

Also you may want to edit a link into final post of last thread!
  3. Offline

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    That last thread is 4 years old. Jeez.
  5. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I am V1NY, should have stuck with that account so I could have made the first post
  6. Offline

ReputationRep:

Make this opening post plz.
  7. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Hai :awesome:

We need to make more effort to spam the hell out of this. Even Villa are well into their 2nd thread. Manure are heading for 8
  8. Offline

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:
  9. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    Hai :awesome:

We need to make more effort to spam the hell out of this. Even Villa are well into their 2nd thread. Manure are heading for 8
    Aren't Arsenal on their tenth which just opened five days ago and already has 13/14 pages.

Bets are now open:
    I think this thread will last five years haha, no doubt by which time we'll have had two board changes with another four managers.
  10. Offline

ReputationRep:
  11. Offline

ReputationRep:
    http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/new...10-28783042/2/

We've signed Cabaye :coma: Won't be confirmed for a while though.
  12. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Gervinho seriously considering moving to NUFC as well, but a lot depends if clubs in England and Spain with European football come in.
  13. Offline

ReputationRep:

:teehee:
  14. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Cabaye will be a quality signing if we get him, same goes with Gervinho but I can see him ending up at a bigger team.
  15. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Where are all the toon fans here ffs
  16. Offline

ReputationRep:
    This thread will probably last longer than the last one, as surely the next 4 years will be less eventful than the last!

Let w start the spamming.
  17. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Joey Barton's latest tweets. Alarming:

I cant sign a contract if am not offered one?
    I will tell all when the time is right, basically they want a younger, better, cheaper player............cant blame Mike and Derek can you?
    .......slight problem is, they dont want to spend any money or pay any wages. Its genius really ha ha
    I am an employee so have to be careful here. Everyone knows i'd love to stay, i get on with Pardew fine and are dressing room is 1st class..
  18. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingkev)
    Aren't Arsenal on their tenth which just opened five days ago and already has 13/14 pages.

Bets are now open:
    I think this thread will last five years haha, no doubt by which time we'll have had two board changes with another four managers.
    One would do.
  19. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Why the name change V1ny?

Let the spam begin.

& i shall stick all those photo's/gifs onto the opening thread.

Bartons tweets are interesting. I hope we have a turn around and sign him up.
    This Cabaye looks a brilliant player though but he'd take awhile to settle.

I wouldn't mind going for Nigel Reo-Coker. He's better than Smith and Guthrie. If we could offload Smith even for free. We'd save on his 50k+ a week wages & get Reo-Coker for half that a week.
  20. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Barton in being an idiot shocker. Probably on his way out now which is a shame.
Updated: June 23, 2014
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

New on TSR

Rate your uni

Help build a new league table

Poll
How do you read?
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.