The Student Room Group

Anyone from Seven Kings High School...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Strange people. I only know one dude personally and he's nice but gangs are all stupid.

ANYWAYS is Seven Kings good for sciences? Despite my mums nagging I don't really know much about the school except that it is meant to be good.
Reply 81
Original post by F_shakeey
Well the teachers are great and they make sure you get the grades but in terms of size, facilities its not all that :frown:

I know you should have applied!

How comes? I thought they were for bad people (sorry generalisation I know) :tongue:

Do they give you conditional offers? If so, what are they? :h:

:sad: I should have! :cry2:

lol, you really need to get out of East London. The school I'm going to is a really good private one (and I happen to be boarding). The facilities are ace, as are the opportunities I'll have there :blah:

Original post by MsRndmPrsn
I miss my old headteacher :frown: My current one stole my childhood xD

Her name's Sabha, not sure what year to be perfectly honest, she is a very distant cousin. Year 9 possibly? I'm guessing here.

:lol:

I'm so glad I'm leaving! The poor kids at my school are going to have to carry school rucksacks (:lolwut:) and wear blazers! :eek4:

I don't know any Year 9s. :pierre:
Reply 82
I wear a blazer. At first it was ghastly but I've gotten used to it.
At least it isn't red or green like other peoples!

The current year 9s in my school annoy me and I REALLY want them to just evaporate. Though that is a bit harsh.
Reply 83
Original post by Don'tNod
Do they give you conditional offers? If so, what are they? :h:

:sad: I should have! :cry2:

lol, you really need to get out of East London. The school I'm going to is a really good private one (and I happen to be boarding). The facilities are ace, as are the opportunities I'll have there :blah:

Well you get two offers - unconditional or conditional. The former just requires the right grades and you are in :awesome: the latter however they monitor your beahviour, getting homework in and attendance.

If only the tardis really existed :tardis:

I used to live there around East ham and Brampton Manor. Ah lucky you looks like you will be going places :biggrin:
Reply 84
Well you get two offers - unconditional or conditional. The former just requires the right grades and you are in :awesome: the latter however they monitor your beahviour, getting homework in and attendance.

If only the tardis really existed :tardis:

I used to live there around East ham and Brampton Manor. Ah lucky you looks like you will be going places :biggrin:

Call me stupid, but isn't Seven Kings in East London? I thought you lived here...

:woo: :shakehand: Doctor Who fan! These eps have been :crazy:

I see, I assume you possess a dainty little unconditional. :smug:
Reply 85
Call me stupid, but isn't Seven Kings in East London? I thought you lived here...

:woo: :shakehand: Doctor Who fan! These eps have been :crazy:

I see, I assume you possess a dainty little unconditional. :smug:

No I am afraid not its in North east London, sounds the same but its a bit further out and so boring and full of wannabes :rolleyes:
But I know what East London is like born in Newham General Hospital :biggrin:

:shakehand: They have although I prefer the days of David Tennant, if only they could bring him back :colonhash:

But of course, someone of my calibre would be sorerly missed otherwise :smug:
Reply 86
No I am afraid not its in North east London, sounds the same but its a bit further out and so boring and full of wannabes :rolleyes:
But I know what East London is like born in Newham General Hospital :biggrin:

:shakehand: They have although I prefer the days of David Tennant, if only they could bring him back :colonhash:

But of course, someone of my calibre would be sorerly missed otherwise :smug:

Brap, brap! (:colondollar:) Newham General. Rainbow ward, room 2. Joke - I don't know exactly where. :tongue:

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

I miss Tennant too. I think Smith is a fantastic Doctor but Tennant was so much more. :cry: I think he's fulfilled the role well, so far. :h:

:smug: indeed. Some of my friends would murder you for that place. :teehee:
Reply 87
Brap, brap! (:colondollar:) Newham General. Rainbow ward, room 2. Joke - I don't know exactly where. :tongue:

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

I miss Tennant too. I think Smith is a fantastic Doctor but Tennant was so much more. :cry: I think he's fulfilled the role well, so far. :h:

:smug: indeed. Some of my friends would murder you for that place. :teehee:

:rofl: Same things were different back then all I know was I was born there in a ward with green curtains :colonhash:

Yeah he is quite unique and is a great doctor but Tennant set the bar a bit too high. He was jokey yet serious when need be and hope he can appear once again because this is the last generation right? :redface:

Well the stabbing rate in London is quite high so dont tell them about me :tongue:
What school do you go to?
Reply 88
Original post by Sadian

Original post by Sadian
what kinda grades do the external applicants that get accepted typically have?

Well, I am in year 12 in SKHS and I got all A*'s :smile: But my friend got a few B's and she got in to do sciences so it depends on you aswell. Where else did you apply?
Reply 89
Original post by Ash07
Well, I am in year 12 in SKHS and I got all A*'s :smile: But my friend got a few B's and she got in to do sciences so it depends on you aswell. Where else did you apply?

I applied to Beal, Ilford County and some other places. I got into Ilford County but got put on the waiting list in Beal. D:
Reply 90
Original post by Sadian
I applied to Beal, Ilford County and some other places. I got into Ilford County but got put on the waiting list in Beal. D:

Now that Dude does not make sense, Ilford County probably liked your hair and beal didnt :tongue:
Reply 91
Original post by Sadian

Original post by Sadian

Oh that's great, where do you want to do to? You applied to challenging places! And what subjects for GCSE have you picked, and what A-levels?
Reply 92
Now that Dude does not make sense, Ilford County probably liked your hair and beal didnt :tongue:

LOL funny thing is, the lady at Ilford County did love me actually but she also said that I have to cut my hair when I do join their school.

And I didn't get an interview at Beal :unimpressed: I think they were put off by the presentation of my application. I'm really scruffy. D:

Original post by Ash07
Oh that's great, where do you want to do to? You applied to challenging places! And what subjects for GCSE have you picked, and what A-levels?

I don't necessarily want to go to Ilford County. I know it'd probably be the best place for my education but I also value my enjoyment. Even though it's two years, it's the most valuable 2 years for me, going from 16 to 18. I don't really wanna spend those two years surrounded by boys :colondollar:

If I don't see myself enjoying being at Ilford County, I don't want to go there. The two dudes I met at the interview process also told me not to go there as it sucks :mmm:

I do want to go to Beal, though. Either that or Seven Kings. I don't see myself finding a place at Seven Kings any more. I'm on the waiting list and I doubt there's any places for my subjects now if they do still give me a chance v_v but I'm also on the waiting list for Beal so urgh. If I don't get into any, I'll have to choose between Ilford County and City and Islington.

For GCSE, I picked Geography, History and French but I'm also doing Triple Science, Double Awards ICT and Additional Maths (FMSQ). For A-levels, I plan on taking Maths, English Lit, Chemistry and Biology.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 93
:rofl: Same things were different back then all I know was I was born there in a ward with green curtains :colonhash:

Yeah he is quite unique and is a great doctor but Tennant set the bar a bit too high. He was jokey yet serious when need be and hope he can appear once again because this is the last generation right? :redface:

Well the stabbing rate in London is quite high so dont tell them about me :tongue:
What school do you go to?

'My' curtains had turtles on them. I may be joking. :ninja:

I couldn't agree more with what you say, one particular scene that comes to mind is the anchovies one ("I need salt!?") in that Agatha Christie ep. It was jolly good. I really want to see him and Tate in Much Ado About Nothing during the hols. :moon: Yes, I am absorbed in deep philosophical thought. :colonhash:

Last generation? :nooo: What do you mean?

Stab? They've got AK47s, G. :gangster:

Sarah B. I'd ask you where you go, but I think I already know. :cute:
Reply 94
Original post by Sadian

I don't necessarily want to go to Ilford County. I know it'd probably be the best place for my education but I also value my enjoyment. Even though it's two years, it's the most valuable 2 years for me, going from 16 to 18. I don't really wanna spend those two years surrounded by boys :colondollar:

If I don't see myself enjoying being at Ilford County, I don't want to go there. The two dudes I met at the interview process also told me not to go there as it sucks :mmm:

I do want to go to Beal, though. Either that or Seven Kings. I don't see myself finding a place at Seven Kings any more. I'm on the waiting list and I doubt there's any places for my subjects now if they do still give me a chance v_v but I'm also on the waiting list for Beal so urgh. If I don't get into any, I'll have to choose between Ilford County and City and Islington.

For GCSE, I picked Geography, History and French but I'm also doing Triple Science, Double Awards ICT and Additional Maths (FMSQ). For A-levels, I plan on taking Maths, English Lit, Chemistry and Biology.

ICHS is amazing! The boys are hot! But it is up to you, phone beal up on results day? Wow challenging subjects! What are you predicted in GCSE's for each one? A=levels are CRAZY trust me, but im sure you can do it! Also, the boys who told you not to go to ICHS probably are trying to put you off, do you know anyone there? Or will you be by yourself? If you have friends go, if not try beal...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by Ash07

ICHS is amazing! The boys are hot! But it is up to you, phone beal up on results day? Wow challenging subjects! What are you predicted in GCSE's for each one? A=levels are CRAZY trust me, but im sure you can do it! Also, the boys who told you not to go to ICHS probably are trying to put you off, do you know anyone there? Or will you be by yourself? If you have friends go, if not try beal...

Ahahahah, I don't think the boys being hot would really appeal to me... >.<

I'm predicted about 7 A*s and 3As. I don't really think they were trying to put me off, just telling me in a joke-ish way about how it'd be much funner going to a mixed school rather than a single-sex one. I don't know anyone there though but I do have two friends who are going to Beal and also know a person already there in my year who's a family friend.

Where do you go/planning to go?
Reply 96
Original post by Sadian

Original post by Sadian
Ahahahah, I don't think the boys being hot would really appeal to me... &gt;.&lt;

I'm predicted about 7 A*s and 3As. I don't really think they were trying to put me off, just telling me in a joke-ish way about how it'd be much funner going to a mixed school rather than a single-sex one. I don't know anyone there though but I do have two friends who are going to Beal and also know a person already there in my year who's a family friend.

Where do you go/planning to go?

Oh yeah :P I forgot your a boy :wink:
WOW Amazing grades! No b's? They can get you far!
Mixed schools are fun but like no one cares about relationships and fun as much because there is so much work! Like there's monthly fun trips with friends and like that and towards Jan it all stops. But, I try go out like 3 times a month to ease my tension. Oh so you know people at Beal, so that seems your best option, Beal are also really academic :smile:
I go SKHS and plan to do medicine in Uni, yourself? x
Reply 97
Original post by Ash07
Oh yeah :P I forgot your a boy :wink:
WOW Amazing grades! No b's? They can get you far!
Mixed schools are fun but like no one cares about relationships and fun as much because there is so much work! Like there's monthly fun trips with friends and like that and towards Jan it all stops. But, I try go out like 3 times a month to ease my tension. Oh so you know people at Beal, so that seems your best option, Beal are also really academic :smile:
I go SKHS and plan to do medicine in Uni, yourself? x

Yup, I don't think they'd accept me at ICHS if I was a girl :mmm:

And nope, no Bs but I think I might get a B in French. :/ I got straight A*s for coursework but I don't think I did too well in my exams D:

It's not really relationships and fun I'm looking for, just the presence of girls is good enough for me :sexface: and yup, and there's a certain someone *ahemnotsayinganymoreincasetheysomehowseeahem* that's also going.

I'm also planning to do Medicine in uni but I also gotta think of a backup in case things don't go how I planned.

Whatchu picking for A levels? x
Reply 98
'My' curtains had turtles on them. I may be joking. :ninja:

I couldn't agree more with what you say, one particular scene that comes to mind is the anchovies one ("I need salt!?") in that Agatha Christie ep. It was jolly good. I really want to see him and Tate in Much Ado About Nothing during the hols. :moon: Yes, I am absorbed in deep philosophical thought. :colonhash:

Last generation? :nooo: What do you mean?

Stab? They've got AK47s, G. :gangster:

Sarah B. I'd ask you where you go, but I think I already know. :cute:

But of course yous aw them with you omnipresent vision :cookie:

Oh yeah I heard about him being in that play, was in the telegraph both of them are a good team especially in Doctor who when hes like 'I need a mate' and shes like 'you want to mate??? Not with me':rofl:
I am always engaged in deep, philosophical thought :colonhash:

As in his re-generating himself when he gets killed :moon:

I got 2 in my closet, selling one since I need the funds for my weed :awesome:

I have never heard of it, I think you must I go to Beal high school :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by Sadian
LOL funny thing is, the lady at Ilford County did love me actually but she also said that I have to cut my hair when I do join their school.

And I didn't get an interview at Beal :unimpressed: I think they were put off by the presentation of my application. I'm really scruffy. D:

Well there you go then see I know how things work dont test me on it fam I just holla them up and its all good :colonhash:

But tbh you never know you might get into Seven Kings sixth form later on because they are quite a few people I didnt see before that came which means they must have been on the waiting list

Quick Reply

Latest