The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just a little FYI to most people out there. YOU WILL ALWAYS LOOK LESS ATTRACTIVE IF YOU POSE IN PHOTOGRAPHS.

WHy does noone get this? Just smile and you won't look conceited and stupid. It isn't rocket science, you will look more attractive if you just smile and don't try to be something else.
Reply 21
you look fine, just incredibly angry..
well it's a moo point.

nevermind like the status to let her know you know who she is talking about.
Well, your expression isn't the most flattering one you could have pulled, but no you're definitely not ugly. And I'd delete her off your Facebook if I were you, she sounds arrogant and self-obsessed - very unpleasant indeed.
Original post by VeniViciVidi
She doesn't. That's why she's asking.

Ah my bad, i read it too fast.
Original post by Silver Arrow
How do you know she's white?

er thats' why she asked lol dumbo
pics or didnt happen
You're alright for a possible troll. If you're not, then the girl is clearly a cow and you're better off without her anyway. Blimey, what a bitch!
(edited 12 years ago)
She's clearly shallow and a bit over confident. Your not ugly at all :smile: try not looking so serious in your photos though :wink:
Reply 29
Original post by Jar of Hearts
You're not ugly, but you look angry D:
You don't look like a cow or anything, but your expression reminds me of a cow about to charge..

:giggle:

and OP; :console:
Reply 30
well im a bitch and even i think you look okay. trust me i dont hesitate when it comes to speaking my mind

that girl is a super bitch
Reply 31
I actually feel angry for you.
Reply 32
You are goodlooking imo :smile:
Reply 33
Is that your neutral facial expression? Otherwise I don't understand why she'd say that, I think you're quite good looking. Unless you're fishing for compliments..
Reply 34
tbh, ur actually good looking!
that girl is probably an ass.
some girl just call boys ugly when they're being bitchy.
u souldn't let that effect you.
usually girls call other people ugly because they hate them or jealous. like i call many girls in my school ugly because i hate them:P not because of the looks i just hate them. im pretty sure also other boys cal boys ugyl because they hate them.
Reply 35
What's with the expression bro, chill out.
Clearly she's someone you don't want to be associated with anyway, psh to her.

Original post by VeniViciVidi
Do you talk like this naturally?

I naturally talk like that :cool:
Reply 37
'low it, she's a cow!

and you're ok. just smile! and take out your headphones.
She's a dick
Reply 39
what a bitcch! you look fine to me! kinda good looking :wink: :P Lucky escape lmao obv that girl is just trying to tell her friends that someone asked her out - probz a slut or someone whose never been asked out before
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest